News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Boasting Contest!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 24, 2011, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

You can lie, is what you can do. Impossible claims aid no-one's reputation.

I can make a circle spin hundreds of times a minute to glean whatever information I want. I bend light itself to my whim to convey my thoughts. I am in the company of those who move two-ton monstrosities with a mere tap of the foot and a twist of the hand. I can see through the darkness, I can know almost anything.

Delthion

Liar, light is unbendable for the present.

I can eat ten tons of sushi in an hour.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I can eat that much IN HALF THE TIME!

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

OH yeah? I can eat twenty-thousand barrels of cider, both the cider and the barrels!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dannflor

Quote from: Dannflor on August 30, 2011, 07:59:01 PM
my mum said I was born in the cellars with october ale at my feet

Mai first post    8-)
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Ashleg

Delthion

I'm as wealthy as every single person's wealth, in any form, combined!

Ashleg

I can type things that make sense.

Delthion

I can type things that make me cents!

Ashleg

How much money is that earning you, then?

Delthion

Quadrillions of pennies!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.