News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Phobia

Started by Ashleg, June 23, 2016, 12:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

That's stuff of nightmares...

Replying to someone at the store who you think is talking to you...but they look at you and you see a Bluetooth on their head e.e
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Delthion

Never fear Tigger's here! ;D

Fear of being bounced by a giant Tigger?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet.

Fear o' zadiztic Pokemon-Trainerz zat vant yer phone number?

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Nay.

Fear of being beaten to death with a mattress sale?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Definitely.

Fear of random guys breaking into your house at night?

Delthion

Nah, that's what being male is for! ;D

Fear of dingoes?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet.

Fear o' zere bein' naezin' tae be afraid o'?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Yes.

Fear of having a phobia of phobias? ;D

Ashleg

No.

Fear of HIAG's speech pattern?

Delthion

Nope.

Fear of swallowing spiders while you sleep?

Ashleg

Nope.

Fear of SPIDERS SWALLOWING YOU?

Delthion

No. ;D

Fear of Venus? (The planet, not the goddess.) ;D

Ashleg

Why would I be afraid of Venus?

Fear of INHALING SMOKE?

Delthion

No.

Fear of solar flares?

Ashleg

wat are those

Fear of ACCIDENTALLY EATING RAW MEAT