I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

I will be really busy soon so if you want this to keep going then you will have to mention someone else XD XP.

@Rosie Willowwater
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rosie Willowwater

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

*slowly cries in a hole* @Gonff the Mousetheif

Gonff the Mousethief

Finally, not Del or Eul! *Changes hole to Hobbit Hole* There you are Miss Rosie.

Oh, and @Groddil, just to see both me and Rosie mispell our names.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.