News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The M.R.S. Genesis

Started by Delthion, December 20, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE!!!!!!!!!

Apple-aquirers
2 (50%)
Cherry-choosers
0 (0%)
Pumpkin-pickers
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Delthion

It's only dangerous if you are close to the source for a prolonged period of time.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

what if they meet the empire

Heh heh.

Anyway. We need more RPers. ASAP.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Yes. Rus was in this, but he sort of dropped out...

Hickory

And Izeroth, and Faiy. It was just you, Soren and me.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

I can join this if you want. Do we only get one character, or can we make 2?

Delthion

You can make as many as you can handle well.

Groddil

Gurmly
Race: Mole
Position (Tactical, Communications, etc): The Almighty Janitor!
Rank (Lieutenant, LT Commander, Ensign, Commander, this would have to be someone with very good knowledge of the Sci-fi world, and there could only be one): Chief Petty Officer
Personality and Background: As a child, Gurmly dreamed of greatness. He did everything he could to get a position aboard the Genesis, and needless to say was a tad disappointed when he was given the position as janitor. As a result, he is slow to trust and quick to judge, but still harbors dreams of greatness.
Appearance (Don't include clothes please): His fur is different to the common velvety black most moles have. Gurmly's fur is actually brown, rough, and gritty. This is probably due to his job, yet another reason he hates it. He has brown eyes to match is fur, and is quite small, even for a mole.
Accessories (Earrings, necklaces, masks, etc): A special pair of goggles that enable him to detect dirt, grime, and signs of life, as well as providing communication aboard the ship. Also has a silver ring encrusted with precious stones given as a gift from his family.
Weapon(s): A mop with the handle carved to a point.

Calvariae
Race: Sable
Position (Tactical, Communications, etc): Junior Communications Officer, handles all of Gurmly's calls and serves as a general assistant to Jenbean.
Rank (Lieutenant, LT Commander, Ensign, Commander, this would have to be someone with very good knowledge of the Sci-fi world, and there could only be one): Ensign.
Personality: Not mutch is known about Calvariae, save that she has a nice streak and a sadistic streak. Some have called it a split personality, others have called it downright manipulation. These people don't last long. Nobody can seem to point the blame at her because there is never enough evidence, but she is almost always guilty.
Appearance (Don't include clothes please): Tall and with fur that seems to shine in the light, a very light blonde that is almost white. She has scathing eyes, one blue and one red.
Accessories (Earrings, necklaces, masks, etc): Several gold bangles, bracelets, earrings, rings, and necklaces, all gold and studded with diamonds and emeralds.
Weapon(s): Several silver daggers, extravagant but effective. Also carries two pistols, one ion, one proton.

Delthion

Accepted! Sage's character was already taking care of the communications. But since she's a Junior Communications officer that should work. She probably wouldn't have daggers, she would probably have one of the weapons mentioned in the third paragraph of the first post. But besides that everything's great!

Groddil

Whoops, I read that and then forgot about it. I've changed it just a bit. She still has knives, I mean, they're reliable, but she has a gun now too. Also, she's the one that talks to Gurmly over the headset.

Delthion

Got it! One more thing that I didn't notice, they would all be wearing uniforms...sorry about that.

Groddil

Delthion

Groddil

Sorry, I forgot about something important: I'm going away for two weeks, so I cant start posting until then Sorry. ;(

Delthion