News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Siege on the Mountain (Open)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 16, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 23, 2015, 03:28:25 AM
Yay!

Now. . . Has anyone actually taken any hares? :P

No.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on July 23, 2015, 03:48:45 AM
I'm taking a hare.

Never mind.

But it stills looks like I'll be playing a hare or two.

Gonff the Mousethief

I can be my Hare Tonto if needed.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Oh, well sure. But only if you want to, Gonff!

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Ash, mind explaining how Mia manages to store a Mongolian recurve in her sash? They are indeed small, but they're also nearly a full circle when unstrung. Needless to say, carrying a bow that style in your belt isn't the wisest of ideas.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Hickory

Corn, I might possibly post a character later on today. Probably gonna be called Asher, he's my go-to character. I'll let you know.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

And I don't mean to nag, but how experienced are you? Three characters can be tricky.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 23, 2015, 05:39:41 AM
Corn, I might possibly post a character later on today. Probably gonna be called Asher, he's my go-to character. I'll let you know.

Thanks, Sage! Thanks! *Is happy squizzel*

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 23, 2015, 05:23:34 AM
       Hey Ash, mind explaining how Mia manages to store a Mongolian recurve in her sash? They are indeed small, but they're also nearly a full circle when unstrung. Needless to say, carrying a bow that style in your belt isn't the wisest of ideas.

I wrote that as I have no clue how they store their bows. :P Will be rectified soon.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rrrrr

Who's coming from Green Isle with me?

If no one, I'm going to start to fill up my character sheet.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

No one as yet, R. We-e-ell. . . . Crud.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 23, 2015, 05:40:23 AM
And I don't mean to nag, but how experienced are you? Three characters can be tricky.

I'm pretty experienced. I can handle three characters.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Hickory

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 23, 2015, 07:45:37 AM
No one as yet, R. We-e-ell. . . . Crud.
I can use my otter character.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

I'll finish this later.

Name: Lora Cass
Species: Squirrel
Weapon/s: A sling with a pouch of many smooth, small stones.

Appearance: Lora is very thin, with off-white fur.  Her tail is also rather thin and straggly.  She has steel blue eyes which look very large in her thin face, and she has a few scars.  Basically, if you saw her for the first time, you might be a tiny bit unnerved.

Clothes: Lora wears a light green tunic, somewhat beat up, but still in good condition, with a brown belt and a short gray cloak. Her sling is wrapped around her belt, and her stone pouch is attached to the belt at her left hip.

Personality: Lora is rather quiet and a bit mysterious.  She's the type who listens and observes, then makes her move. She isn't one to laugh at jokes or crack them; she doesn't befriend anyone; she lives life by her own rules and doesn't expect anyone to go out of their way for her either.  Lora is not evil, and in fact would help anyone good if given the chance, but she won't hesitate to kill any vermin who harasses her, and even the ones who don't.

History: Seasons before, Lora Cass had been a beautiful squirrelmaid with a handsome mate and adorable little son.  She and her family had lived happily further south.  Then, one day, her idyllic world began to crumble when her husband died of illness.  Not a month later a marauding band of vermin came through and attacked her and her son; she resisted bravely, but they overpowered her and struck her head on a rock.  Through a daze, she watched as they brutally killed her little boy in front of her and then set her home ablaze.  At the whim of the leader, they decided it would be more malicious to keep her alive instead of slaying her as well.  Tying her up, they dragged her off.  She became their slave and sport for the next season, forced to do everything they told her to and beaten cruelly for the slightest infraction (and even when she did things right).  One night, they tied her to a tree as usual, set a guard, and went to sleep almost immediately (they'd drunk a little more than average).  Lora watched and waited and soon saw that the guard was falling asleep.  She began loosening the ropes that bound her.  It took hours, but she finally slipped out of them, slew her captors, and ran. She was never quite right after the blow to the head, and she withdrew further into herself, wandering north for several seasons before settling near Salamandastron.

Other: From time to time, she suddenly will have a brief glimpse of the future, or the future that could happen if events continue on their current course. People don't always believe her, but it's the truth.  And she has no control of her ability; it just happens when it wants to.

Also, the memories of her past life are rather distant to her, almost as if they happened to someone else, so they don't cause her much pain (though she knows factually that they are her memories).  And she doesn't think of her past often.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Looks good so far, Jukky! :)

And Sage, that would be cool. . . But you don;t have to. :)

Griffen

I can be coming over from green isle with you if you'd like