News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (OOC And Sign-Ups!)

Started by Ashleg, September 01, 2015, 11:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Hey Scar I was just reading your last post and I was wondering... Where do you want this RP to go, at least at this point. Should I concentrate on Bracklew and Brandon or Saltooth, also is there anything you want me to do to advanced the story.

Such as a general direction you want to go or maybe something you would have the characters strive towards long term.

Anyway if you want to do anything just holler at me, also its chill for you to PP my characters if you need to. *Slap Saltooth silly if'n ye be wishin' it.*

Anyway I'm here to help so if your trying to do something in particular I would be happy to push the story in that direction. If you catch my drift.  ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

You can concentrate on any or all of them if you want, like how we have been with roleplaying both characters at once. :)
I was hoping that maybe Mixy and Bracklew could come to a conclusion to consult Brandon, and Rapshade's crew could find Redwall and start getting curious, but not attack yet.
I was hoping that once we have a seer and an Abbot and everything that this could play out kind of like a Redwall book, but I'm not going to dictate everything we do.  ;)

Okay. *slaps Saltooth silly* Hehehee!
The only thing kind of like that that I won't do is critically injure/kill him without your permission, because that would be just plain rude.

LT Sandpaw

rrrrr

Can I be Abbot on the goodbeast side?
Can I be seer/healer on the vermin side?

I shall fill them out in several hours.

<Vermin>

Name: No one knows what his real name is, so they just call him S L.
-Nickname? (optional): S. L.
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): Adult
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Vermin
Species: Fox
Appearance: Plump and slow, but surprisingly strong considering how chubby he is, always carries a knife with him.
Personality: Likes to wave his knife around, bounces around most of the time, for some strange reason does not like being called the cook but likes to be called the FOOD PREPARER. The FOOD PREPARER. Got it? Good.
-Likes: Cooking FOOD PREPARING, throwing knives and daggers, stupid jokes
-Dislikes: serious people, people who hate his food.
Anything else I should know about them?: His cooking is good if he cooks for many beasts, but is bad if he cooks for only one or two or several. (Kind of opposite from Miss Mush. :P)

<Goodbeast>

Name: Grant
-Nickname? (optional): None
Age (Not in years. Dibbun, teen, young adult, adult, middle-aged, senior--you get the idea.): Senior
Side (Vermin or Woodlander?): Woodlander
Species: Dormouse
Appearance: Big glasses, big ears, has a cane, walks with a limp, always smiles :), yawns every few sentences
Personality: Quiet until set off, then  >:(
-Dislikes: evil, being mad
Anything else I should know about them?: Studies different kinds of pebbles.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Ashleg

The Abbot and Seer are important (The seer/healer is the only one Rapshade actually kind of obeys, because said animal is the only one who knows he has an illness and is the one who helps him. The Abbot's important because, well...It's the Abbot.)
Could you pick one or the other so maybe someone else could get one of those positions? I feel kinda unfair giving them both to one person.  :-\ Maybe want the Abbot/Abbess and some other vermin? I'd personally like the Seer to be able to post a lot, just so ya know if you pick that. :)

LT Sandpaw

You could make them NPCs but that would ruin it for someone who wanted to play them as characters.

Okay so what I really wanted to mention was whether Brandon should know about the name or not, I figured reasonably he probably shouldn't know anything, but there might be the slight chance that Brandon heard a story or something about Rapshade the Swift.

Ashleg

I've actually decided that I'll just play the Seer, since I'm being so particular about it. :D
Rrrrr, go ahead and have the Abbot.  :)

LT Sandpaw

Alright then, are you going to make a sheet for the seer?

BTW I like how we've basically started with a two person RP, and its not to bad either, my characters are fun and the RP is going pretty well. I wish Gonff and Cornflor would get their characters up and running though. (Hint Hint. Gonff and Cornflor) :P

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Ashleg

Yeah, I second that! ;D
I'll be making a forum for her really soon. I just need to think of a good name. Hmm...

Okie dokie, rrrrr, the cook is all yours and so is the Abbot! ;D
Once you fill out the forum you can pop in to the roleplay.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Yay! Glad you chose them. You've got them as soon as you fill out the forums. :)

Hickory

Oh, I meant Badger mum. (actually, could I just be her in addition?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Sure, you've got all three.
Or the Badgermum could be the cook...That would be interesting. :D
Whatever you want, mate.  :)