News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

For the Throne - Discussion

Started by The Skarzs, February 19, 2016, 06:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Accepted.

Lacking inspiration. . . Hopefully I'll get the topic up soon.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Wait, why are the sign-ups closed? I was going to join when I got a character inspiration.  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Oh, I thought you already made a character. :P You can join since I thought you already did. . . (I'm too nice.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Hey Skar, I don't think I'm going to have the time for this. :( I've only got three days a week without dance or my niece, and it's getting to be gardening time again. I'll be lucky to get on the forum as much as regularly for a while.

Maybe you can turn Hazel into a whatchamallit, an NPC. Or Dan can have her if he wants.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Hey Skarzs what direction do you want the RP to take? Should I move my characters towards Sarahadoron or have Linty stick around the farm? Should the citizens resist when the guards force them out of their homes? Should a mini struggle begin?

Help us out here.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Okay, so what I want is for a number of the citizens to join the army through the suggestion of the king and his creatures. Ideally the resistance will take notice and get worried, and perhaps do something to bolster their own ranks. The king will eventually try to take out the resistance as it causes less decision to stay on his side, and there will be some conflict.

My own character, Fauken, may end up meeting the resistance as she is not prone to obeying authority, but ends up going north anyways. Once there, she will come across those creatures whom Kraoleck intents on confronting, but I'm not going to spoil anything further. Besides, this is only what I kind of want to happen, not what will happen strictly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 12, 2016, 12:26:25 AM
Hey Skar, I don't think I'm going to have the time for this. :( I've only got three days a week without dance or my niece, and it's getting to be gardening time again. I'll be lucky to get on the forum as much as regularly for a while.

Maybe you can turn Hazel into a whatchamallit, an NPC. Or Dan can have her if he wants.
So what should I do with Aydin? He was in the middle of talking to Hazel.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Ooh, that'd be interesting. As long as someone is willing to fill the gap of course.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Alright, that can happen. However, if it does, someone must take the place as resistance leader.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.