What's Happening? (An insert RP) Sign-ups re-opened.

Started by Skyblade, May 26, 2016, 12:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Sorry. :P

I'm-a wait a little longer to post, see where everyone else goes, go from there. If you don't mind?

Skyblade

Nothing to apologize for :P

That's fine! ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Aimless Gallivanter

i know grodd has already gotten one, i wanna double check tho. Is it cool if we have a backpack? i always carry mine with me, with the same items in it every day. not that any of it would be of any use in mossflower. i just don't think I'd be quite myself without it, ya know? It's also like, a comfort item for me? I dunno. it's cool if not.
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

* Groddil shrugs.

I only put mine in the post to give a tiny bit of backstory as to why I'm even here. Or something.

The Skarzs

I was under the impression that we would have nothing from our "old world". Nothing to remind us what we were, or where we came from. "Cell phone? Why does that sound familiar? What's even a 'cell'. . . OR a 'phone'?!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

W0NWILL

Aw, pity. I wanted to get really ornery about indoor plumbing. :D

The Skarzs

You could always have that itch in the back of your mind that something isn't what you're used to. ;)
"Huh. It'd be nice if we had some way of having fresh water through a spout or something." ;D :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

... seeing as you kind of split it in to pieces... is there room for me to join?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

Quote from: Skarzs on June 06, 2016, 04:04:59 AM
I was under the impression that we would have nothing from our "old world". Nothing to remind us what we were, or where we came from. "Cell phone? Why does that sound familiar? What's even a 'cell'. . . OR a 'phone'?!"
Yes, that's the case.

Note: I think it would be cool if we were to start out knowing nothing, except wisps and memories here and there that remind us that, hey, we don't belong here. But as the RP moves on, we remember more and more about our old lives. We start to recall how we lived and the things we liked. As we're about to go home, we gather all this knowledge, and know who we are before we leave.

Also, we all have a bit of a nudge with the other forum members. Like, "Huh, seem familiar, but I don't know why".

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 06, 2016, 01:46:58 PM
... seeing as you kind of split it in to pieces... is there room for me to join?
Yes :)

Faiyloe

Great, I'll just fill this out here.  ;)

Name: Faiyloe
Nicknames: Faiy
Age (Optional, and you may be as vague or specific as you want): Older teen
Species: Otter (If I want to be true to who I actually am and what I am really capable of I think otter is more realistic. I am a good swimmer, not so much of a climber, add to that the fact that the spices are flexible in personality, I think it works. I also have more of an otterish build than a Squirrel)
Appearance: Brown fur and gray blue eyes. Tall and skinny. I wear brown boots, trousers, and a short sleeved reddish purple tunic, along with a pair of  square crystal glasses perched on my nose.   
Personality: I am out going and personable, but also cautious and thoughtful, I like to think of many alternative solutions to a problem and pick the best one. I am also a bit of a coward in the seance that If I can avoid physical pain or discomfort I will do all that I can to avoid it... though I don't think of that as cowardly, just smart. I am very out of shape, and not built for heavy lifting, more of an intellectual type. I am ambitious and set lofty goals but I also don't have the patience to stick with it and usually move on to another project that I find more interesting. Though if the consequences or rewards are high enough I will push through to the end with ferocity and single minded persistence. I am loyal, and prefer to think the best of people until proven otherwise, then it takes a lot to get my respect back.   
Weapon: None really, Perhaps I will find one later.
Skills: More of an intellectual, I have an uncanny ability to predict the what is going to happen in a movie or book.   
Biography (Optional): Life, art, books, school, I have a very boring life.
Other:
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on June 07, 2016, 12:20:18 AM

Are the sign-ups reopened?

Yep :)

EDIT: You're the last one I'll take, though. I may want to really cap it at 15.

LT Sandpaw

You have fifteen players :o

Wow Sky you must be the most successful RP GM ever. All your RPs seem really popular. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

I'm thinking, since there are four people in the Salamandastron section, that the other sections should be joined before joining a fuller one.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.