Started by Cornflower MM, July 10, 2016, 01:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Name? (Thanks Del and Galli!)

An Eagle's Plight
An Avian's Ailment
An Awesome Avian Adventure

Cornflower MM

'Flower of Corniness'? :P sure, why not. :P

Yes, you're in. By the way, that is one gorgeous bird.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

You're welcome. :P

Guys, if you don't start coming up with a name you're going to end up with an awful one!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

H1N1? ;D

But seriously, what about An Eagle's Plight? Or (don't really like this one) An Avian's Ailment?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

Name: Tryk
Species: Humming Bird
Personality: Jumpy, carefree and shallow, like most humming birds. His rapid wing velocity allows him to hover in place, and he can dart in and out of tight locations quickly. Tryk's parents are just like him, and don't see anything right or wrong with the journey, so they left it up to him to decide to go or not. Tryk, often a "why not" sort of bird, was happy to go.
Appearance: (Feel free to also post a picture, I know birds can be hard to describe)
The appearance isn't too important. He's just the average humming bird.  :) Just type "Humming Bird" into your search engine to see it for yourself, if you like.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Cornflower MM

@Fatch of Southsward: Accepted, but you know there's more than one type of hummingbird right? :P The average one for me is the ruby throated. Is that what you mean?

@Delthion: You goof. I'll put up a poll. :P And no, H1N1 will NOT be on it. :P

Delthion

Cornflower MM

POLL RESET I'M NOT VOTING YET. GOODBYE UNTIL SATURDAY/SUNDAY!

Groddil

@Corn

I searched "humming bird" into Google (I even went to the AMERICAN Google, cause I'm a try-hard!) and the first picture was this:

Spoiler
[close]

Judging by Fatch's description, that is what his character most likely looks like.

Fatch of Southsward

+1 Thanks for you sir! @Groddil
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Rosie Willowwater

Is the role play gonna start soon?

Cornflower MM

Yep, right after I get over my creative block. :P Give me another day or so, to think up a name for my wren and think of a good starting post.

Rosie Willowwater

Ok :) don't rush yourself :)

Rosie Willowwater

*Taps foot impatiently* *clears throat* Take your time, take your time.