Name? (Thanks Del and Galli!)

An Eagle's Plight
An Avian's Ailment
An Awesome Avian Adventure

Rosie Willowwater

Someone needs to notice I fainted and fell to the ground  ;D

Delthion

People need to post!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 14, 2016, 12:42:17 PM
Someone needs to notice I fainted and fell to the ground  ;D
Quote from: Delthion on September 14, 2016, 04:42:19 AM
Someone needs to save me from death... ;D

I'ma workin' on it, I'ma workin' on it!

Delthion

Quote from: Idea sent to Corn and accepted.When the birds get to Redwall it has been taken over by the crows that attacked us, they attacked us because they overheard us speaking of going to Redwall, the birds help the Abbey-Dwellers take back Redwall and get the cure and fly back only to meet a remnant of the birds that took over Redwall, their leader survived until this moment when one of us kills him.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

would you say crows are rather large in the redwall without? clearly not as big as a hawk, but perhaps big enough to carry, say, a wounded songbird?
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

With a little trouble, I guess. Why?

Delthion

Delthion

Please? Can someone post please? PLEASE?!!!

Cornflower MM

Dude I'm sick. And I could barely write PMs before getting sick! *Rolls eyes and sighs* But fine, I'll see what I can do.

Delthion

Can anyone post? Please?!!!! ;D

Cornflower MM

If y'all wanna do this, go ahead, just write me off. . . . Work it out among yourselves.