News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Snow Festival (OOC)

Started by Ashleg, December 02, 2016, 04:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

I've had this idea for some time; it's essentially a Redwall Christmas party. ;D
This is meant to be more lighthearted and focus on the interactions of the characters than battles or action.
And the special thing is...
It's not "canon" to their story---for I'd love for the characters having the party in this to be ones you've previously roleplayed. ;D
Any type of character is allowed, as long as they're Redwall-centered (meaning, only species' in the books) and not made just for this.
*Just tone down the villains if that's what you chose to use, have them bring a fruitcake or something!

Basically, Redwall is hosting a Winter celebration that is open to the whole forest.
Some characters might live there, some might be friends of Redwall, and others might be dragged there by a loony pal...who knows!

This will be open until I deem it too crowded.
Then please don't ask to join, I'll update this post.

On to the forms!
You can have more than one character, if you can handle it.

Form:
Spoiler
Name:
Age (not in seasons; adult, Dibbun, etc.):
Appearance:
Brief Character Overview (for those who don't know them!):
What Thread(s) Were They In?:
Other:
[close]

My Forms:
Spoiler
Name: Mixy Winterberry
Species (include vermin/woodlander): Hare (Woodlander)
Age (not in seasons; adult, Dibbun, etc.): Young teen.
Appearance: Mixy is a pretty young hare with pale white fur and blue eyes. She normally just dons a blue dress, but for the party she's added a scarf to go along with it.
Brief Character Overview (for those who don't know them!): Mixy is a friendly and pleasant woodlander normally, and she possesses a great longing for adventure and a sense of humor. She died in her actual story, but this is not canon (meaning the story that will be told here is not something that actually happened as a part of their lives) so thus she lives.
What Thread(s) Were They In?: Is Redwall As Safe As They Say It Is? (IRASATSII)
And mentioned in Redwall Isn't Safe Anymore! (IRASATSII 2)

Other: Nothing!

Name: Roscoe
Species (include vermin/woodlander): Weasel (Vermin)
Age (not in seasons; adult, Dibbun, etc.): Young Adult.
Appearance: Roscoe's scrawny, short, and wears too much red (a red cap and cloak.) Despite normal weasel markings and brown fur, he has purple eyes.
Brief Character Overview (for those who don't know them!): He's snarky but too inept to actually harm anybeast, and likes lingering around Redwall for he once "befriended" an Abbot...well, that's his side of the story.
What Thread(s) Were They In?: both Welcome to Our Abbey! and Redwall Isn't Safe Anymore! (IRASATSII 2)
Other: Nein.

Name: Rapshade the Swift
Species (include vermin/woodlander): Ferret (vermin)
Age (not in seasons; adult, Dibbun, etc.): Adult
Appearance: Rapshade is a ferret of average height, with black fur except for the "ferret" pattern around his eyes (which is a gray) and his tail tip and ears, which are brown. He wears a dark purple pirate overcoat with a red sash around the middle, and his eyes are amber.
Brief Character Overview (for those who don't know them!): Rap was an evil pirate captain until he was defeated, he killed Mixy in the original (though mostly unintentional), and then escaped Redwall to team up with his eviller Aunt to hopefully defeat her when she's not expecting.
What Thread(s) Were They In?: Is Redwall As Safe As They Say It Is? And Redwall Isn't Safe Anymore!
Other: *Ashleg makes disgusting noises*

Name: Abbot Litho
Species (include vermin/woodlander): Mouse (Woodlander)
Age (not in seasons; adult, Dibbun, etc.): Young Adult (he's young for an Abbot)
Appearance: Abbot Litho has glasses and wears the normal green habit expected of Abbots, making him look older. He has orange fur with a lighter splotch on his face.
Brief Character Overview (for those who don't know them!): Litho thoroughly enjoys being Abbot, though he does need a break every once in a while. In the original, he befriended a weasel named Roscoe.
What Thread(s) Were They In?: Welcome to Our Abbey!
Other: He's an older character who's not really developed, I hope to give him more of a personality now.
[close]

Groddil

Spoiler

Name: Fury
Species (include vermin/woodlander): Wildcat
Age (not in seasons; adult, Dibbun, etc.): Adult
Appearance: Tall and thin, Fury prefers to let Fisher kill his enemies for him, but is more than capable of holding his own.
Brief Character Overview (for those who don't know them!): Ruthless, yet darkly humorous. Will go to any lengths to see his enemies obliterated and his control exercised. After defeating both Seacloak and Shamolt, Fury is the new "King in the North," and his reign stretches from the Wetlands to the Great Mountains of the North. The only creatures who resist his reign are embroiled in guerrilla conflict with his soldiers in the Highlands, while slaves toil away in the Northern Mountains and the Valley of Thistles to produce enough food for his armies.
What Thread(s) Were They In?: Redwall Isn't Safe Anymore! (IRASATSII2)

Name: Fisher
Species (include vermin/woodlander): Fisher
Age (not in seasons; adult, Dibbun, etc.): Adult (Mental age: Dibbun)
Appearance: Huge, musclebound, brown fur, and really sharp teeth and claws. Hardly needs weapons at all with his natural defenses.
Brief Character Overview (for those who don't know them!): The strongest fighter in Fury's army, the wildcat had Fisher challenge Seacloak to single combat for ownership of the Wetlands. Fisher one. Despite his great strength and size (similar in size to, if not bigger than, most badgers), he has the mental capacity of a Dibbun and is only capable of pronouncing his own name. Fury purchased Fisher from Bauble-Yen, the King of All Oceans, and his servant from across the sea has not let him down yet.
What Thread(s) Were They In?: Redwall isn't Safe Anymore (IRASATSII2).
[close]

Ashleg

Accepted!
I'll wait for one or two more, maybe add Rappyshade if I feel motivated, and then start it.

Ashleg

Let's just start. If people want to join, they can, otherwise it's just private chaos between the Prezzers and Vice Prezzers. ;D

I'm adding Rap and an Abbot, wow.

Hickory

I might do Ava sometime soon.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Aimless Gallivanter

hm if its just casual i might join once my winter break starts if that's okay, but i dont really have any characters. I have a vermin and a crow, that I can remember. If theres others,I guess they arent worth remembering.
In this case, Ashleg, would it be alright if I made a character? would you be alright with me joining in a week or two, if its not too crowded?
im gay!!!!!!

Ashleg

Ashleg

@Groddil OI mate, if we're gonna do this we don't have much time.

Groddil

Should we wait for more people...? Like Galli and Sage? I can't really do this now, because our Wi-Fi's down while we're moving, and I've only got a fish-like little broadband stick. In other words, I'll probably be semi-active a couple days, and not even here the others. I reckon we should wait a week or so for Galli, and anyone else who wants to join.

Ashleg

Aimless Gallivanter

I have exams this week (12/12-12/16) but I can probably do it after that
im gay!!!!!!

Ashleg

Agh, good luck with that.
darn finalz