Strangers at Redwall (crackfic) - Winner of the RAFF Atypical Award!

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 13, 2014, 01:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 19, 2015, 05:06:04 PM
Quote from: Delthion on February 19, 2015, 03:28:29 AM
I DEMAND MORE LINES!!! ;D ;D No, but it would be nice to be mentioned in the story just a bit more... :)
Dude, you got like the second biggest iner-forum-member story lines. If you count Skarz and that squrril girl inter-forum-member.

::) Thanks for remembering my name. And I am glad you think so.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

I was talking about Lilliana, but if you say so Faiy! ;D ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

AGHHH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Quote from: James Gryphon on February 18, 2015, 04:00:57 AM
Not bad. The one thing that I might see becoming a problem is the cliche of having your deliberate Mary Sue turn into a manipulative villain. It's been done, and anyway, that means the character isn't really a true Sue. It would be more in character to have her do something dramatic, trying to save the heroes' lives and win Skarzs' affections, die, and be mourned by all (except for him).
Thanks for the advice. Yeah, I noticed that she was turning into that cliché, but I wasn't quite sure what to do about it.

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 18, 2015, 06:19:50 PM
This is great, funny how your getting all the personalities correct excellent job. Also do you know how many members you are going to add? Or is that it?
That's probably it. :P :-\

Quote from: Delthion on February 19, 2015, 03:28:29 AM
I DEMAND MORE LINES!!! ;D ;D No, but it would be nice to be mentioned in the story just a bit more... :)
XD I'll try.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Ohmygoodness! I can't even--That arrow burying itself in the ground? Hilarious! And the shipping, too! Rus hasn't made an appearance, so maybe I'm safe...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

...Maybe you are, maybe you aren't... >:D

(Seriously, though, I can't guarantee what's gonna happen. That whole Skarzs/Lilianna thing just came out of the blue.)

And thank you! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 20, 2015, 05:29:59 PM
(Seriously, though, I can't guarantee what's gonna happen. That whole Skarzs/Lilianna thing just came out of the blue.)
I seriously cannot wait to see more of that. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

HA HA HA HA  :D :D :D

I'm laughing my head off right now!! You just made my day  ;D.
I'm pretty sure your Brothers talent runs in the family, Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see more!  ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

The Mask

Wow, can't believe you included me and me twin! This is turning out to be great :D Are you going to keep going?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on February 20, 2015, 09:30:15 PM
HA HA HA HA  :D :D :D

I'm laughing my head off right now!! You just made my day  ;D.
I'm pretty sure your Brothers talent runs in the family, Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see more!  ;D
Thank you! You just made mine. :D

Quote from: The Mask on February 21, 2015, 12:04:58 AM
Wow, can't believe you included me and me twin! This is turning out to be great :D Are you going to keep going?
Thank you! Yes, I am.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wylder Treejumper

Woo hoo! This is awesome! Great job, Jukka. You pretty much got the personalities down, and it's hilarious.

I can't wait to see what happens next...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling