Yes! Write more or I shall murder you!
5 (83.3%)
That would be cool!
1 (16.7%)
Meh... I guess?
0 (0%)
Nope, stop writing, please!
0 (0%)
Heck no, this is the worst! I spit in your general direction!
0 (0%)
I'm not even reading your story, Eul. I just wanted to be a part of this poll.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Eulaliaaa!

So, remember that time when I tried to write a Redwall fan-fiction and, like all the others, it just didn't get finished and turned out... well, not well? Yeah? I'm sorry to hear that :P Yep... I'm rewriting They Weren't the Heroes We Wanted. So, basically I'm procrastinating on writing my Maximum Ride fan-fiction by writing a Redwall fan-fiction ;D (I promise chapter two is on its way! Hang in there, you faithful readers!) Here is the short Prologue. Oh... I had a poem for the other one, I might put that up here too.

They Weren't the Heroes We Wanted
The rain mercilessly fell from the sky, making the cold night even colder. Lightning flashed through the air as thunder rolled across the land, not far off from the small town. The steady downpour of rain muddied the streets, soaked the buildings, and dampened the spirits of the town's inhabitants. Water fell against windows, roofs, and the few who stayed outside.

A lonely figure made its way through the narrow streets, its head bowed against the howling wind. Stopping at the door of its destination, it reached out with a calloused paw and pushed inward. The door swung open to reveal a scene of chaotic merriment. Animals gathered around tables, singing together, laughing uproariously, and making bets. The traveler, a squirrel with ash grey fur, slumped down into one of the seats in front of the bartender.

"Asher, Ah knew yeh would come t'night. Yeh always do on a night like this, matey. Wot c'n Ah get fer yeh?" the bartender asked. He was a fat, old hedgehog who had proudly owned the bar for many years, as did his father, and his father's father.

"The usual." Asher tapped his paws against the wooden counter as he waited. "Grubsnout."

"Yeah, matey?" answered the hedgehog, setting Asher's drink down on the counter.

"Any news?" The squirrel took a drink, his yellow eyes fixed on the hedgehog.

Grubsnout took a deep breath, crossing his arms. "Asher... yeh know mah answer, matey. She ain't turned up yet, an' Ah doubt she e'er will. Yer sister ain't 'ere, an' that's that."

"Thank you," Asher replied, pulling his flatcap off and shaking the water off of if. "If she does, though, I need to know."

"It's been years since she went missin', matey. Yeh need t'move on." Grubsnout wiped the counter down, setting a drink in front of another customer.

"You tell me every time." Asher took another sip from his drink, staring down into it.

"Wot c'n Ah say, matey. It's our li'l routine. Yeh come 'ere, order yer drink, an' ask about 'er. Ah say no, an' tell yeh t'move on. We bin doin' it fer years. Want more t' drink?" Grubsnout chuckled as Asher finished his drink off.

"I'm fine." Asher pushed the glass over to his friend, who started cleaning it.

"Alright, matey. Ah guess yeh c'n be on yer way when yeh feel like goin' on out into the weather." Grubsnout turned away to take the order of another customer.

Asher leaned against the counter, staring out the window for a while, lost in thought. It wasn't long before he pulled the flatcap back onto his head, adjusted the broadsword slung across his back and set off into the rain again. He walked through the streets, shivering in the cold as he made his way back to his small, one room home.
[close]
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

I like the title - it sounds like Batman - "Not the hero we deserved, but the one that we needed."  ;D

It's really good so far, I hope you add more sometime soon! What happened to his sister??  :o
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Skyblade

Yes, cool title ;D

I like the description. Just one thing:

QuoteThe rain mercilessly fell from the sky, making the cold night even colder. Lightning flashed through the sky as thunder rolled across the land,

Kinda repetitive with "the sky" there. I know I'm awesome, but still ;)

Looking forward to more!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Whoops, guess that mistake made it into the post. C'mere you wretched paragraph, I've got to fix you! ;D anyhow, here is chapter one!

Chapter 1
It was late afternoon when Asher decided to go to the bar. He sat on his mattress, eating a piece of hard, crusty bread and watching dust fall from the ceiling. He stood up and threw what was left of the bread into the cupboard, slamming it shut and hearing dishes inside fall out of place. He would deal with it when he got back. Grabbing his flatcap, he put it on and opened the door, looking back to make sure everything was in place. His bed was in one corner, with a small kitchen to the right of the stuffy room. A table with a creaky chair took up what little extra space was left. He hated the place, but he didn't have the money to buy a bigger one.

Closing the door behind him, Asher walked down the narrow hallway, muttering an apology as he bumped into another creature. As usual, there was a party going on in one of the tiny rooms. Furniture had been cleared out to make room for all the creatures there, and Asher quickly navigated his way through the maze to the poorly lit staircase. Walking carefully down, he stepped to the side to avoid the fat, grumpy vole that owned the building. He huffed as he made his way up the stairs past Asher, on his way to put an end to the party.

Reaching the bottom floor, Asher walked outside the building, weaving through the crowded streets with ease. The setting sun that let beautiful colors loose in the sky did little to improve the town's appearance, and Asher found himself wishing, once again, that he could bring himself to move on. Stopping at the bar entrance, he opened the door, walking into the welcoming atmosphere.

He glanced at the hunched over back of the creature who had taken his favorite seat, and slumped down into the seat next to it. The creature, a fox, wore a dark trenchcoat and had its head turned away from him.

Grubsnout slammed a drink down in front of Asher, laughing as he did. "Well 'ere yeh go, matey. The usual, Ah assume."

Asher gave a small nod. "Thank you, Grubsnout. Any news?"

The fat hedgehog shook his head. "Nah, Ah haven't 'eard nothin', matey. Yeh need t'move on."

"Maybe one day." Asher shrugged, taking a drink.

A drunken mouse stumbled forward, grabbing the counter and lowering himself into the seat. "More." He held out his empty mug, sniffing.

Grubsnout reluctantly refilled the drink. "Long as yeh got th' money t' pay, matey."

Asher smiled, turning his attention back to the fox next to him. "Hey. You new? I don't think I know you."

"More drinks!" The mouse next to him hit the mug against the counter to get Grubsnout's attention.

Grubsnout glanced at the half-empty mug the mouse's paws. "Alright, matey. That's enough fer yeh. Go 'ome now."

"I've got th' money, stupid 'edgepig. Give me what I'm payin' for," the mouse said.

Asher placed a paw on the mouse's shoulder, "Do as he says. You've had enough."

The mouse jerked away, resting his elbows on the table and turning towards the rat he was with, starting a conversation.

Asher looked back at the fox. "Hey. Who are you?"

Slowly, the fox turned its head and looked Asher in the eye. "I thought you knew."

Asher froze, unable to form a full word. "Wha... uh.. er... y - uh..."

The fox nodded, her soft brown eyes darting down to the counter. "I'm already sorry I came here. But you know it wouldn't be for anything but an emergency."

Asher continued to stare at the fox, then slammed his paw down on the table. "You're not welcome here, fox."

She looked up at him. "I know. But it's important. Surely you've heard!"

Asher stood up so fast he knocked the chair over. "Nothing is important enough to bring you running back to me," he spat, whirling around to leave. As he turned, his tail knocked the mouse's drink over. It fell to the ground, shattering.

"What? 'Ey, what was that for, eh?" The mouse stood up, furious. His friends, a rat, a weasel, and a massive hare all stood up with him.

"I'm sorry," Asher said, walking away.

The mouse grabbed his shoulder, "You're gonna pay for that, buddy!"

The bar had gone silent, and Asher slowly turned around to face the mouse, "I don't have the money."

"Oho, you don't, do you? Then how are you here getting drinks, eh?" The mouse chuckled, glancing back at his friends with a smile. Narrowing his eyes, he tightened his grip on Asher's shoulder "I think you're lying."

"Get your grubby paw off my shoulder, mouse." Asher stepped forward threateningly and reached up to rest his paw on the hilt of his broadsword.

The mouse, who was significantly shorter than the well-built squirrel seemed to loose heart for a moment, then smirked and curled his paws into fists. "You don't scare me, squirrel."

"Leave him alone." The fox stood up, shoving her way between the two. "It was an accident."

The mouse spat at the fox. "Of course, m'lady. Anything for you," he sneered, bowing down. His companions laughed dutifully. Suddenly, the mouse stood up. "Look, if a little bit of fighting disturbs you, you shouldn't be here, see! This place ain't for the weak!"

The fox threw a punch at him, and he stumbled back into a table, knocking it over. "I never said I didn't like fighting."

"Get them!" the mouse screeched, holding his jaw.

The hare and rat went for Asher as the weasel attacked the fox. Asher hit the rat, reaching up to pull out his broadsword. The hare grabbed Asher's paw, pulling it down and wrapping his arm around the squirrel's neck. Asher thrashed around, kicking out to keep the weasel away. The weasel pulled out a knife, advancing carefully. Seeing no other option, the squirrel went to his last resort. Fire.

His paws burst into flames, causing the hare to scream and let go. The weasel let out a yelp of surprise and stumbled backwards, flailing his arms. The mouse, who had recovered from the fox's punch, threw a chair at Asher in panic. Asher held his flaming paws up to stop the chair from hitting his face. The dry, brittle wood caught fire immediately, falling to the wooden floor. Fire began to spread everywhere, and Asher backed away slowly.

His eyes met with Grubsnout, who had started throwing buckets of water onto the growing fire. The hedgehog stared back at him, shock plastered across his face. The fox grabbed Asher's shoulder. "We have to go," she yelled above the screaming.

"No, Stashi." Asher pulled away. "You do." Without hesitating, he climbed up on a table and leapt over the flames, landing behind the counter.

Grubsnout backed away from him. "What... what are yeh?"

"I'm Asher, I'm your friend. You know I would never hurt you. Please, trust me. We have to get out of here!" Asher held his paw out. The bar was empty aside from the fox, Asher, and Grubsnout. Smoke was rapidly filling the room as flames greedily gnawed at the wooden structure.

"Yeh stay 'way from me," Grubsnout yelled, stumbling backwards. "Go, don't 'urt me!"

"No, Grubsnout. You know I never would." Asher took a step forward.

Grubsnout turned to run, tripping over his own paws and falling into the flames surrounding them. Asher screamed, diving forward to drag his friend out of the fire. Grubsnout kicked out in panic and Asher stumbled into the counter. Sparks flew up into his face, and the squirrel was forced to back off, pawing at his stinging eyes and coughing in the smoke. The fox, Stashi, jumped up onto the counter and pulled him up, leaping as far as she could away from the fire and dragging him out of the burning building. Dropping him right outside, she stopped at the doorway. There was no hope for getting to the hedgehog. Fire had filled the room.

"They're over there! I saw it myself!" The mouse Asher and Stashi had fought earlier was pointing at them as several town guards tried getting through the crowd to question the two.

"Asher, quick. On your feet," Stashi snapped, grabbing Asher's arm and pulling him up.

"Grubsnout." Asher fell back down to his knees.

Stashi didn't know if it was grief or the smoke that made the squirrel's eyes water. "Asher, they're coming for you. We have to go."

"Why did you have to come back? Why do bad things always happen when you're around?" Asher bowed his head.

The fox grabbed Asher's shoulder and pulled him to his feet roughly. "Asher, you idiot. We need to leave right now, come with me."

Asher let her pull him along, glancing back at the guards who had begun to chase after them. He ran after Stashi, holding the flatcap down with one paw. "This is all you fault. None of this would have happened if you hadn't showed up."

"I'm sorry," Stashi yelled back at him, gasping for breath and shoving creatures out of her way as they both raced for the town gates. "We'll talk about it when we're in a safer place."

They both sped through the gates, ignoring the yells of guards telling them to stop.
Dashing through the thick undergrowth of the forest, they raced wildly in the dark of the night. Stashi slowed down, breathing heavily and leaning against a tree. Asher stood next to her, his back slightly turned as she caught her breath.

"Come on, this way," she gasped, breaking into a quick trot through the forest. Asher followed, the distant sounds of guards ringing through the trees. They continued to make their way through the forest, branches tearing their clothing and scratching their arms as they went.
  Eventually, Stashi came to a halt and looked back at Asher. The guards couldn't have been far off. "Down here," she said, pointing a claw at a fallen, hollow oak tree. Asher scrambled inside, brushing dead leaves aside and pulling up on a small hatch door. He jumped down, stepping aside to let Stashi do the same. She reached up, pulling it closed.

"You still haven't left this place?" Asher looked around at the room they were in. It was big enough to be comfortable, but still quite small. The roots of the fallen tree made up the ceiling, and a giant bed was placed to his left. It was more like a nest, with orange feathers scattered everywhere. Small ledges had been carved in the walls to make room for many, wooden carvings. They were painfully detailed and looked full of life, emotion, and movement.

Stashi sat down at the small table behind Asher. "I couldn't bring myself to leave."

"I wish you could have, you'd be far from here," Asher spat, plopping down on a big armchair and taking off his hat.

Stashi slowly stood up, picking a small wooden carving from the shelf and walking over to Asher with it. "I made this for you."

Asher took the gift, staring at it. The carving was of a young squirrel, so life-like he almost expected it to laugh. The squirrel's soft eyes stared back at Asher, and a smile was just spreading on her lips. Her dainty paws were clutching a tulip, and her bushy tail was being blown slightly to the side by an imaginary wind.

A few seconds a silence passed as Asher stared at the carving, then his paw slowly began to smoke. The wooden squirrel caught fire, burning in his paws as he glared up at the fox. "Why did you come for me?" His voice shook with barely contained rage.

Stashi took a step back. "I'm sorry. It's something you need to know about."

"What? What could it possibly be?" Asher screeched, throwing the flaming gift into the fireplace and taking a step towards the fox.

"Vermin, Asher!" Stashi yelled, stumbling away from the squirrel. "It's about a horde of vermin!"

"I could care less about vermin, I could care less about anything that happens outside my town!" Asher reached up to grab his broadsword.

Stashi shoved him against the wall. "Listen to me, Asher. They killed the Badgerlord. They're taking over everything they come across, they've already destroyed Salamandastron."

Asher hesitated. "Vermin took over Salamandastron?"

"I saw it myself, the Badgerlord is dead and so are all of his hares. That snake made it look like child's play," Stashi answered, backing away slowly to see if he would try to attack again.

"And how is it any of my concern?" Asher sat back down, watching the fire spread to the logs in the fireplace.

"I thought you'd be curious about me mentioning a snake," Stashi admitted. "There's a giant adder, he's leading a horde of some of the worst vermin Mossflower has ever seen. If we don't do something, soon your town will be nothing."

"I'll defend it. I don't care about the other places," Asher said.

"Asher, if we don't stop this snake then his vermin will become too strong for you to fight." Stashi sat down in front of Asher.

"No they won't." Asher held his paw up, watching a small flame flicker in his palm.

"It's worse than Cluny the Scourge, worse than Ungatt Trunn, worse than Razzid Wearat... this is worse than any vermin we've ever dreamed of. And they're making their way towards Redwall Abbey," Stashi said.

Asher frowned slightly, remembering Redwall as the place that had raised him and his sister. "What do you care about Redwall Abbey? They've done nothing for you."

"I'm trying to be a good person," Stashi said. Her eyes darted to the fire, and she began to take off her oversized trenchcoat.

"Like that will ever happen. It's not in your nature. You were a murderer as a child, and I don't want to know how many more creatures you've killed since then." Asher glared up at Stashi.

Stashi tossed the trenchcoat onto her bed, pulling up the sleeves of her tunic and glancing behind her. Two beautiful wings hung from her back, covered in feathers the same color as her fur and speckled with white. They were so big, that even though she had them folded in, they still brushed against the floor. Her tail, which had feathers growing among the fur, swayed back and forth impatiently as she sat down, wings spreading behind her. "You know it was an accident. And you know Redwall won't stand a chance against this snake if Salamandastron couldn't."

Asher looked from his paws to Stashi's wings. "Just because we're different doesn't mean we're able to take on an army stronger than the Long Patrol and their badger."

"Not alone. But I know someone," Stashi answered.

Asher stared into the fire, his paws clenched into fists. Finally, he looked Stashi in the eye. "If I help you fight these vermin, that doesn't mean anything has been made right between us."
[close]
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

Wow, I did NOT expect his paws to randomly burst into flames! Is he a bad guy or a good guy - he just murdered everyone in that bar! (including poor Grubsnout) ;D

Very well written, looking forward to hearing more - especially concerning the snake and his army!
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Eulaliaaa!

I guess you could say I really like making grey characters. :P I see him as a hero, and Stashi as a potential hero. But I'll leave it up to you readers to decide what they are ;D
Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate every post you guys make.

Skyblade

I felt the last part of the fight and fire in the bar could have used more elaboration. Namely, that this doesn't have to be one huge paragraph:

QuoteGrubsnout turned to run, tripping over his own paws and falling into the flames surrounding them. Asher screamed, diving forward to drag his friend out of the fire. Grubsnout kicked out in panic and Asher stumbled into the counter. Sparks flew up into his face, and the squirrel was forced to back off, pawing at his stinging eyes and coughing in the smoke. The fox, Stashi, jumped up onto the counter and pulled him up, leaping as far as she could away from the fire and dragging him out of the burning building. Dropping him right outside, she stopped at the doorway. There was no hope for getting to the hedgehog. Fire had filled the room.

I like where the story is going :)

Eulaliaaa!

Thanks, the next chapter... well, I could say I'm working on it but I'm not. I will. I promise. Though I'll probably post the next chapter of my Maximum Ride fan fiction first. Which isn't finished either ;D

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Heh... heheheh.... Hi there readers. Uh... wanna really short chapter?

Chapter 2

Smoke drifted silently up from the dying fires littering the shore. Salamandastron's gates hung open, nearly torn clean off their hinges. Lord Stoneclaw was dead. His head, a grisly sight, was mounted on top of a pike, blood dripping off the bottom every few seconds. The noise of the droplets hitting the wet sand was audible in the silence. Salamandastron, home of the most elite fighting squad in the land and a beacon of hope and safety for hundreds of years, had finally fallen.

It was a devastating scene. Bodies of both good and bad littered the sand, streaking the entire shore with a sickening red. Pikes with banners had been thrust into the ground, the heads of hares stuck to them with expressions of pure terror. The only thing there was to break the eerie silence were the gentle waves that slowly dragged the nearest bodies deeper into their watery depths. It was enough to bring even the toughest to their knees.

One hare lay face down, sand sticking to the blood around his wounds. His spear had been broken in two, but his paws still held onto the other half. Another wave came crashing over the hare's bloodied body, bringing him closer to the sea. A twitch of the eyelid. That was all he gave. He had already given every bit of energy defending his home. Another wave swept over him, spraying his face. A pitiful moan escaped from his lips, and slowly but surely, he forced his eyes to open. It felt like the hardest thing he had ever done.

The heavy stench of death reached his nose like a blanket, and he lifted his head slightly to look around. Fear dug its claws into his heart, and he let his head fall down to the ground. "Major Cutthroat? Colonel Pear? Lord Stoneclaw? Figs?" He called out, hoping somebody would be alive. Please. There there be someone, anyone.

Another wave came over him, and now that he was fully awake, he felt the salty water wash over his open wounds. He cried out in pain, pulling himself up with his knees and crawling away from the water. He looked around at the bloody shore, tears welling up in his young eyes. "Anyone? Please! It's me, Starpaw! Please, anyone!" With a shudder, he brought himself up to his feet, using his spear as a walking stick. It was covered in blood. "Is anyone alive?" he cried out, looking around desperately. Was he truly alone? His eyes caught sight of another hare, partly up off the ground.

"Hey, are you alive?" Starpaw asked as he painfully stumbled over to the hare, only to recoil in fear. The hare wasn't in the process of getting to her feet, her body was held up by a spear that had gone through her chest, propping her up as she had fallen.

Starpaw let out out a wail, scared and alone. He sat down next to the dead hare, bawling his eyes out at what he had seen take place. All the murder and blood. This wasn't the Long Patrol he had dreamed of his whole life, this was death. He could still hear the screams of the wounded and dying, the coarse laughter of the vermin. They had all been big enough to be horde leaders. But the snake. The massive white snake who's scales reflected the fire's light. Who's eyes were as red as the blood its fangs drew. It was all too much. Starpaw, the only survivor of the Long Patrol, sat on the shore and cried.

---

"Who's hungry?" Brother Burt roared, bounding up the path towards the abbey. A crowd of dibbuns took off after the good-natured squirrel, each yelling a response as they ran.

Log a Log June let out a sigh of relief, turning to Skipper as she did. "That did th' trick, they're out o' our way. Can't say I envy th' Friar right now, he's got his work cut out for him."

Skipper gave a mock frown. "Ah, but now I want a slice of gooseberry pie too!"

Abbott Thimble, a kind old hedgehog, joined them, standing on the dirt path. "You both deserve your own pies, I'll have Friar Harold bake you one each. And enough for your Guosim crew, too, Log a Log June. I really do appreciate the help you've given us."

"Oh, don't thank us yet, Father. We're not done. The west gate needs t' be finished, then we're done with th' wall gates. I'm thinkin' it might be a good idea t' replace the Belltower door too, it's lookin' a little worn," June replied.

"You do not have to, June," Thimble said, watching the Guosim working on the gate as the Foremole and his crew directed them. Now that the dibbuns were out of the way, the work was going much faster

"T'would be my pleasure, sir," June said.

She glanced back as Brother Burt came out of the abbey, walking towards them. "Log a Log June, Skipper, Abbott Thimble." He acknowledged each of them.

"Are the dibbuns taken care of?" Abbott Thimble asked.

Burt nodded. "Friar Harold and Badgermum Aspen are keeping them busy for now."

"Good, the door's nearly finished. It should be done this afternoon," June said.

"You're staying for the feast, right June?" Thimble asked.

June smiled. "Wouldn't miss it for anythin'."

"I don't know anybeast who would, matey," Skipper added. "The Long Patrol's gonna be coming too."

"The Long Patrol? Oh no, they'll eat us out of house and home!" Burt threw a paw across his brow in pretend despair.

June chuckled. "That they will, Burt. Better prepare a big ole feast, Thimble."

The Abbott smiled. "I can't wait to tell Friar Harold. I thought a feast would be a good idea, with the Guosim being here to fix the gates, Skipper's crew getting ready to go off to that Hullabaloo, and Lord Stoneclaw with his Long Patrol coming to visit."

"Aye," Skipper agreed. "Twill be a feast bigger than last winter. Oh that was one t' remember. All the red currant pies, and cakes, and pasties, and cheeses, and breads, and strawberry cordial, and October Ale, and - ouch!"

Log a Log June smacked the back of his head again. "Ooh, quit it. You're makin' me hungry!"

Skipper rubbed the back of his head, looking over at Abbott Thimble. "Er... say, what's for lunch, oh kind ruler and gracious Abbott?"

Thimble held back a laugh. "Always thinking about food, you two. How does mushroom and carrot pastie with a blackberry crumble sound? There's cheese and October Ale, too."

"My mouth is watering just thinking about it, Thimble!" Burt exclaimed.

"How about you tell your Guosim to take a small break, June? We can all go inside and eat lunch," Thimble said.

June nodded. "Sounds good. I'll go get 'em. An' when these gates are finished, nothing's getting past them!"
[close]

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Thanks ;D
(I added a poll. I'll change it every few... uh, weeks? It'll be like last time, you guys can help decide what happens in the story.)

Captain Tammo

I mean, I won't actually murder you if you don't write more (I'm not that aggressive), buuuuuuuut I'll figuratively murder you :D

Anyway, I like this rewrite!! I remember reading the original on the old forum. Did it win a prize in the fanfic competition (also on the old forum)??
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Skyblade

I like the way these two scenes are connected, and how the plot is provides points of curiosity. What will happen to Starpaw? What about the snake? And what's up with the female Log-a-Log? Good writing!

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Capt. Leonardo V Williams on August 24, 2016, 08:32:23 PM
I mean, I won't actually murder you if you don't write more (I'm not that aggressive), buuuuuuuut I'll figuratively murder you :D

Anyway, I like this rewrite!! I remember reading the original on the old forum. Did it win a prize in the fanfic competition (also on the old forum)??
Thanks ;D and no, I didn't win anything :P

Quote from: Skyblade on August 24, 2016, 09:16:44 PM
I like the way these two scenes are connected, and how the plot is provides points of curiosity. What will happen to Starpaw? What about the snake? And what's up with the female Log-a-Log? Good writing!

Thank you :) I didn't think having a female Log a Log would be too out of place, there was a female one in the books. I think her name was Grenn :P