News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Why are you so angry at me and Skarzs?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Because you hold me here.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

You are here to keep you from hurting yourself or other people. I will do everything I can to make you better so that you may go home. If you are good I'll even give you outdoor privileges.

Cornflower MM

*Stops cleaning mess and takes list* Thanks, Amber. *Starts to make soup for the inmates* Tomorrow one of us will go stock up and we'll clean this kitchen from top to bottom.

Rosie Willowwater

*Wanders around the asylum*

So, what should I do now?

The Skarzs

Help clean up the mess you help make in the kitchen.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

*takes out my trusty toothbrush and starts scrubbing*

Lady Amber

*Wipes counters and loads the dishwasher*

Cornflower MM

*Switches out Rosie's toothbrush for a cleaning cloth* Thanks Rosie! Unfortunately, scrubbing the walls with a toothbrush will take you all night. Try this cloth. :)

Quote from: Lady Amber on May 28, 2017, 08:49:09 PM
*Wipes counters and loads the dishwasher*

*Hands Amber broom*

I'll start in the pantry. Keep an eye on Rosie.

Lady Amber

'Kay. *Starts sweeping*

Rosie Willowwater

*takes cloth and continues cleaning*

Delthion

* Delthion takes Rosie's cloth and eats it. Then runs away.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Hey! Give that back!

Faiyloe

Here *hands Rosie a new cloth and follows Del* Skarzs are you done with that Prototype?

The Skarzs

Nearly. I need to find a casing that won't wear out so quickly. . . everything comes in from Forum Games nowadays and has no real quality. Gotta get something shipped in from Roleplaying.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.