News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ghost of a Tale

Started by Dylan Reguba, May 02, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Reguba

Hello, chaps. I'm just wondering (and forgive me if this is the wrong forum) if anyone's heard of Ghost of a Tale. Here's its store page on Gog.com Looking forward to its release, and of course that of The Warrior Reborn.

Eulaliaaa!
"I am called Reguba, as was my father before me. When danger threatens and you have to face the foebeast, then you will know you are Reguba, bravest of the brave!"
Rusvul

The Skarzs

Well, this may not be the right board, but it's a good forum to post that on! Thanks for showing us that, Dylan! It looks interesting, though still in development.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I've actually been waiting for this game for...many years.
And then I stopped hearing news about it and thought it dead. Nice to see it back I guess.

Dylan Reguba

I'm glad I could be of help.
"I am called Reguba, as was my father before me. When danger threatens and you have to face the foebeast, then you will know you are Reguba, bravest of the brave!"
Rusvul

Ashleg

Guys, here is some gameplay some guy did that shows a lot of this game's STUNNING animation.

There's no commentary so yah don't have to worry about him cursing.

The Skarzs

The animation and graphics are both pretty good. Reminds me somewhat of Skyrim, but is better in some ways.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

NovaNocturne

I've been following this game for quite some time. They don't update often, but the game is pretty cool so far.

Andy

Steam suggested I buy this game once. It looked good, if I remember, but I don't buy games unless they're on sale usually (I don't make a lot of money). I do think it'd be neat to check it out sometime, should I get the chance, and my fondness for Redwall is certainly a contributing factor in that.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Groddil

@James Gryphon

@TheTaleOfSierra

Shouldn't this his be moved to Cavern hole?

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!