News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

rusvul

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, May 08, 2017, 03:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

the discord is rusvul

all is rusvul
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Luftwaffles

And he broke too, right? :P
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rusvul

i am the discord

i am all

Chipster of Noonvale

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on May 08, 2017, 04:36:16 PM
The server name was changed to "Rusvul".

Everyone's nickname was changed to "Rusvul", except Rusvul's, which was changed to "not rusvul".

I'm glad I left the server :'(

How do you know that if you left the server?

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Chipster of Noonvale

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rusvul on May 08, 2017, 04:12:53 PM
i am the discord
Are you now?
Rusvul's face reveal

Kill me please.
[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

And isn't the same guy who voices Discord Q? At least, they sound the same.

They also use the same flash special effect for both Q and Discord. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

For some reason my name was changed to "frostedmountain" which means I was kicked or something...

* Ashleg glares accusingly.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Ashleg on May 09, 2017, 05:23:27 PM
For some reason my name was changed to "frostedmountain" which means I was kicked or something...

No, I reset the nicknames to change them from Rusvul and it went to the original username.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Ashleg on May 09, 2017, 05:23:27 PM

That's the superior nickname anyway ;D

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Rusvul on May 08, 2017, 04:12:53 PM
i am the discord

i am all

I was waiting for this to happen  :)