Total Posts Additions Not Showing Up

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, April 21, 2020, 07:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah've noticed zat vhen ye pozt in placez zat count yer poztz (loike ze Front Lavnz) ze zoite iznae addin' tae yer total number o' poztz. Ah juzt zav a nev member vho 'ad pozted in ze Front Lavnz und zey dezpite zat pozt ztill 'ave zero total poztz. Any idea vhy ziz iz 'appenin' und vot iz cauzin' it?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

DanielofRedwall

Posts are not counted in Front Lawns. I'll edit the description of that board, I believe it was initially there and must have been forgotten after an April Fools prank or something.
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, Ah remember zey uzed tae be counted. Vot 'appened?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

So turns out I have a false memory and post count was on for Front Lawns at one point but turned off quite soon after. We are deciding whether to turn it back on.

Tungro

I just think we need to be stricter with off topic conversations

Matthias720

That was the whole point of the Front Lawns when I created it. Daily conversation that should count was relegated to the Cellars.

DanielofRedwall

After some discussion, we are putting post count back on for Front Lawns. This means we will expect conversations to remain on topic and for members to ensure they make their posts count, just as for every other post-counting board. We will be keeping an eye on the board to make sure this happens. Please remember keep your spam to the Cellars!