News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Password Bug.

Started by Scott McLamok, August 08, 2020, 10:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

I have been having this issue that whenever I log in from the main page it says I get it incorrect! Not a big deal but it does get annoying! Especially when you know one-hundred percent sure you got it right! But as I said no big deal! I just wanted to point it out!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Huh, that's interesting but, now that you mention it, that's been happening to me as well. (Though, most of the time, I just assume that I got something wrong)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Do you guys mean from the index or the login page?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

The index. The login page usually works fine.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Hmmm. It's working fine for me; what browsers are you using? Do you use a password manager?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I'm using Chrome. No password manager. It's not too much of an issue, honestly. It just fails first time and then goes through.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Well, if your computer has Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox, you might want to try using that next time you're going on the forum. That would at least determine if it is a browser quirk.
Just a suggestion.

shisteer of nothing much

Eh, will do. I use Mozilla Firefox on my laptop, but my phone is easier to just use what's there.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

I use the Brave browser!

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Luftwaffles

Oh, so it's back? We had this one from the immediate aftermath of the Merger.

Just ignore it for now.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Scott McLamok

Yeah! It's not that hard to put in your password twice!

This is the Way.