News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

New Emoticon

Started by Rosie Willowwater, June 15, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

So, I made a design for a new emoticon that people might be able to use if they wanted. Would I be breaking any rules by using it?

Here is what it looks like:
Spoiler
[close]

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Luftwaffles

Oh, that looks so cute!

I don't remember if there's an option for editing the emoticon set, but I would be very interested in finding it now.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

James Gryphon

We have one that's kinda similar to that, but if you want, when I have some time I can look into making yours across all of our sets, if y'all think it's sufficiently different from this one:

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

I personally like Rosie's better than that one. Maybe replace it? ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

Rosie's blows the other one out of the water.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Chipster of Noonvale

That's really great Rosie I think it's better than :)

Rosie Willowwater

Thanks for all of this positive feedback guys! :D

The Skarzs

Yames! Can this happen?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on June 15, 2017, 05:01:56 PM
We have one that's kinda similar to that, but if you want, when I have some time I can look into making yours across all of our sets, if y'all think it's sufficiently different from this one:
^-^

That one is grumpy and smug looking. Rosie's looks happy and cute. Rosie's wins hands-down :P

Lady Amber

That emoticon is absolutely adorable, Rosie!

James Gryphon

Replaced the old ^-^ emoticon with one based on Rosie's work, in Default, Old-School and Colorful sets (the other two emoticon sets' pictures for this emoticon looked like that as it is).

You will probably need to refresh the page to see the emoticon properly.
« Subject to editing »

Rosie Willowwater

Thanks so much James!

Banya

That's super cute, Rosie! (Does anyone have a screenshot of James' emoticon?)

James Gryphon

The old ones are still available on Loamhedge. I updated the old post, though, to link to the Loamhedge one now.
« Subject to editing »