Redwall TV Featurettes

Started by LordTBT, May 30, 2016, 04:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordTBT

Leatho Shellhound

That nice to see, a little cheesy, but that is what we mice heroes like best!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Awesome!
I actually have some of the featurettes that my grandma recorded years back on video cassette, as I mentioned on the other forum. Glad someone else was able to send some of that in, since I cannot find the tape!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lutra

Thank you very much for finding and sharing this piece of history. :)  I really do like how they talk of medieval culture to connect it to the books.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Darkenmal

"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

LordTBT

We have now updated with the featurettes from Season 2.

NileJoy

Will there be featurettes from season 3 also?  ;D
Add me on Steam ::)

LordTBT

Quote from: NileJoy on June 16, 2016, 09:27:32 AM
Will there be featurettes from season 3 also?  ;D

Yes! All of this is a process of us digitizing VHS tapes and then editing the video, and uploading it. It takes time. But they will be ready sooner rather than later.

LordTBT

Ashleg

I like these for some reason.  :P

NileJoy

I like them because they show you how old fashioned animation was made, now it is easier because you can rig 2D characters. I'm happy that I've been introduced into making of these cool series and had the chance to see the faces of the people who spent a lot of time on these. I wanted these series to continue with Mossflower or other book, but it's harder to obtain the rights to do it now.
Add me on Steam ::)