News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Murder on the Meadow - OOC Discussion and Sign-ups

Started by Delthion, July 29, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Russa Nodrey

This sounds really cool, but I'm pretty busy right now so I don't think I'll be able to join. :-\
Freddy

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 08, 2017, 06:01:17 PM
Oh, sure I'll join :P

I'll get a sheet up soon

Thanks!

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on August 08, 2017, 08:17:43 PM
This sounds really cool, but I'm pretty busy right now so I don't think I'll be able to join. :-\

No problem!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 08, 2017, 06:16:35 AM
Go get the squirrel sisters or Rosie.

"or Rosie" :P

the character of rosie's
Name: Bella Lakestone
Species: Otter
Role (i.e. Cellarhog, Abbot.): Infirmary... worker?
Personality: Bubbly and eccentric, mostly became an infirmary worker because she loved seeing the patients faces when she made them smile
Misc: She is an AMAZING PERSON
[close]

There were go... it was thrown together in a couple minutes so don't judge

Delthion

Mary-Sue much? ;D

Maybe tune down her amazing qualities slightly? Other than that it is accepted!

If anyone wants to make a Skipper that would be greatly appreciated.

Lady Amber

This sounds like a really cool idea, but I'm kinda busy and don't feel like being in another RP right now. :P I hope you get enough people, though!

Ashleg

Somebeast being an "amazing person" isn't exactly a Mary-Sue.
It isn't even said what her amazing qualities are. She sounds like something right out of one of the books to me.

Delthion

I know, the entire character sheet just sounded very grating to me. I don't know why. ;D

Okay Amber!

Rosie Willowwater

I based her off of me... (That's why I added the amazing person part as a joke) But if you're calling me a Mary-Sue  then I'm fine with that ;D

Delthion

FINE THEN IF YOU WON'T CHANGE IT THEN I GUESS IT IS ACCEPTED!!! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg