News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Reviving the Hero of Redwall Series

Started by IronWolf0805, August 08, 2017, 05:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronWolf0805

Hey folks, so for those of you who don't know the Hero of Redwall was a popular RP series several years ago that a much younger me used to organize haha. After reading through the old RPs and such it has made me really want to finish them. Would anyone be interested in finishing the series? Hopefully some of the members of the adventures will join back up if they're still around as well as some newcomers which are always welcome ^_^ Would anyone be interested? If you don't know about the series at all I would encourage you to read through the stories in the completed roleplays section. Hopefully I can generate enough interest to rekindle the series.
Story Telling Aficionado ^_^

The Skarzs

I think I remember joining the last one. I may join this. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I never joined any of 'em, but AS CHIEF ROLEPLAYER (TM) I must do this.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

You are definitely adamant about roleplays and are active in most recent ones, but there were kings before you that rivaled your feats. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

IronWolf0805

I will have to check and see who was already in there and who was not. Hopefully we can gather enough of the OG members to finish the latest one if it is somewhat far into the adventure. I will have to reread it and check. But if it's not too far in then we could start anew and it would be fine I'm sure. I'll keep you all posted ^_^ Also I was one of the RP kings in back when I was younger ;)

The Skarzs

Well. . . Rain is almost never on, Leatho got eaten by adulthood, HanNorwood is inactive, and Faiyloe and Rachel have taken to other activities outside roleplaying. Danflorreguba may be the only one left.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

IronWolf0805

Hmm we may have to start with a mostly original cast then. Hopefully if they ever pop back up on the forums someone can let them know about the new adventures and we can try to drag them back into it haha

The Skarzs

Not to try to force things on you, but because of the lack of the original players, it may be less painful to create a new story almost entirely. I know you have a particular idea you want expressed, and we may not be able to fulfill that.
Believe me, I went through this and felt the pain. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

IronWolf0805

That is a fair point. Perhaps we may could have a continuation of that story just in a much future setting using new characters and such? I'm open to suggestions and looking to bring back this series in some way shape or form. ^_^

Ashleg

Dannflower Reguba

Well well well, look what tide dragged in, I haven't seen you since...... let's not think about that.  :D I don't remember how involved I was with the last series, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this startup. Just so you're aware though, the RP'ers on the forum are significantly less than they used to be.

Quote from: Ashleg on August 08, 2017, 06:02:09 AM
And they have fallen!

Not on your life Ashleg, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gonff the Mousethief

I remember joining your last one, but I had little to no clue what was going on other than some magic. I'd love to give it another go though. Have like a new generation of the Hero of Redwall and such.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.