News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Are you HaPpY?

Started by Ashleg, August 27, 2017, 12:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

No, it actually isn't--it's wherever I was when I died.

Delthion

I was just reading through the "M.R.S. Genesis" OOC topic...how on earth did you guys put up with my nitpicking?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

I was reading through the OOC topic of an old roleplay of mine, I was nitpicky in the extreme. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

...'Kay.

Pretty random to post here.

Delthion

Indeed...but I was the last one to post in the "Most Random Thread Ever" so I needed to improvise. ;D