News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Murder on the Meadow

Started by Delthion, September 06, 2017, 03:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoltLutra

Happy to Be Exploring Redwall!

The Skarzs

OOC: When you go into the Roleplaying Board, there are four child boards: Completed/abandoned Roleplays, Roleplay Dueling Board, OOC Roleplay Discussions, and the Roleplay Tournament Board. Go into OOC Roleplay Discussions, and look for the topic: Murder on the Meadow - OOC Discussion and Sign-ups
Here's the link for you. :) http://www.redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=10169.0
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HoltLutra

OOC: I made the sign-up, so now we can continue the RP now. Thank you!

Ashleg

OOC-
You have to wait until the owner of the RP says you're in.

HoltLutra

Delthion

Father Bungo's eyes widened, but he seemed to not comprehend what Skipper had said. He remained silent for quite some time before finally responding. "We should gather in Cavern Hole to discuss what we should be doing," he said as he walked silently to Cavern Hole.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Krantor the Brutal

Foremole agreed, "Aye, there be a badbeast among us."
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

HoltLutra

Derry was still slightly confused, he had not been out on the berry picking expedition.
"What happened? Where's Ansy?"
Derry instantly began to get a feeling of dread as the other Redwallers looked around uncomfortably. They all knew that Ansy had been a father figure to Derry, as he had not known his own parents.
He looked toward the sad faces, "Well?"

Rosie Willowwater

Bella stared at the beast, a look of pure terror painted across her face.  Her usually bubbly manner had vanished, and she could barely hear the chattering of the others, her mind humming with horrible thoughts of how this might have happened.

HoltLutra

Derry stumbled over to Bella, "What happened to Ansy? Please, Bella, tell me!" He grabbed at Bella's paw as tears began to well in his eyes.

Rosie Willowwater

Bella snatched her paw away and stared at Derry, her face frozen in shock.

"He. . . he was killed" She said in an almost inaudible murmur. "M-murdered"

The Skarzs

"We don't know how, though," said Cieron, shaking his head. He followed after the Abbot. "Let's try to figure this out."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HoltLutra

Derry's frame began to shake as he quietly sobbed. In an instant, however, Derry stopped crying and a steely resolve appeared in his eyes. "Alright, let's listen to the Abbot and find out what we know." He strode off following the Abbot and Cieron.

Ashleg

OOC-
Remember, it's Asney, not Ansy.

HoltLutra

OOC: Oops, my mistake. Sorry.