News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Star Wars Choose Your Own Adventure [REBOOT]

Started by Hickory, September 08, 2017, 12:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

A reboot of the Star Wars one I had going. It was dead and I didn't care for it anyway.

--

Who are you?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rosie Willowwater

Hickory

No, and no.

I suggest you refrain from using established characters. ;)

Rosie Willowwater

James Gryphon

Kyrenic Thelcar, a white male 5'10 155 pound star pilot for the Galactic Empire.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

That will do.

Another post will be up in half an hour or so.

Hickory

11 BBY (Years before Battle of Yavin)

It's another beautiful day at the pilot training academy on Corulag. The towering black Academy building behind you lays surrounded by the well tended grounds, ensuring the cadets received plenty of fresh air when not in simulation pods or their rooms studying. You, however, will no longer be in the pods - for today is Graduation Day. You and the rest of your class are now official TIE pilots - ready to serve in the loyal Starfighter Corps of the Galactic Empire.

After taking in the view you spot your trainer, Lieutenant Carrinc, wandering the nearby plaza, your squadron mates are also nearby. The Lambda shuttle still has a little bit until take off, so you have some time to talk to the others.

Walk over to Lieutenant Carrinc.
Walk over to your squadronmates.
Start towards the shuttle into orbit.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Hickory

The lieutenant appears to have just broken off of reprimanding a newer student, you sidle up to Carrinc as the other cadet skulks off. "Excellent morning, sir," you comment to the lieutenant in an attempt to get his attention.

"Indeed it is, Cadet. Perfect day for your graduation. Where will you be stationed?"

The answer pops up in your head - the Arquitens-class light cruiser Vindicator. The ship is moderately sized, with room for a small compliment of troops and a squadron of fighters. You spout off the information to your trainer, proud of yourself to be stationed on such a ship - some of your classmates have reportedly gotten assignments on ground hangars - and Carrinc nods along, evidently sharing the sentiment. "Good to hear it, Thelcar. A good starting post."

Ask a question (specify).
Say something else (specify).
Leave.

James Gryphon

I guess thank him for his training (say it more eloquently than that, but not over the top) and leave.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

"Good to know, sir. And I'm sure your training will come in useful."

Carrinc grins. "That's the point, pilot."

You converse a little more over the new batch of recruits and your assignment, before he ends the conversation to tend to his official duties. You turn away, back to facing the Academy grounds.

Talk to your squadronmates.
Head towards the shuttle into orbit.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Hickory

The gravel crunches underfoot as you make your way to the landing pad. The majority of the military base surrounding the Academy was beyond the treeline, but a select few pads had been placed near the Academy for graduates, officers, and other significant shuttle personnel. On the pad perches as Lambda-class shuttle, the three wings elegantly folded above the pure white hull. The gravel gives way to duracrete, and you join the rest of the graduates on the way to the shuttle.

Once up the shuttle ramp and into the vehicle proper, you select a seat and are quickly crowded by the 19 or so other recruits, who make a hole to allow the black-uniformed shuttle pilot to make his way into the cockpit. This isn't the first time you've traveled into space, but it is the first time you've traveled off-world from Corulag - you never had to leave the planet since two years ago, when you began training.

The ramp to the shuttle lifts up and seals with a hiss. As it starts to lift off, you become aware of the other passengers in your vicinity.

Talk to the pilot on your right.
Talk to the pilot on your left.
Other (specify.)

James Gryphon

Take inventory of everything you have in your person.
« Subject to editing »