"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Marriage of Ashleg and Rosie Willowwater

Started by Ashleg, December 01, 2017, 03:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 02, 2017, 03:08:33 AM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on December 02, 2017, 02:58:58 AM
But wouldn't marrying other people be counter-intuitive if Del is my true love? (Not saying he's not though ;D)

Someone's gotta be out there. Someone who despises Delsie, who wants it burned to the ground and buried. You and Del both know this, but in order to keep safe, you hide behind marriages and shipping others. It's a ploy to keep this anonymous hater at bay, to make them think their love was but a small fling. Oh no, it is real, burning, raging. Just in secret, and behind many a veil. Ain't that some Mafia sounding plot.

How do you know that I'm not the one trying to derail Delsie? >:D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on December 02, 2017, 04:56:58 AM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 02, 2017, 03:08:33 AM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on December 02, 2017, 02:58:58 AM
But wouldn't marrying other people be counter-intuitive if Del is my true love? (Not saying he's not though ;D)

Someone's gotta be out there. Someone who despises Delsie, who wants it burned to the ground and buried. You and Del both know this, but in order to keep safe, you hide behind marriages and shipping others. It's a ploy to keep this anonymous hater at bay, to make them think their love was but a small fling. Oh no, it is real, burning, raging. Just in secret, and behind many a veil. Ain't that some Mafia sounding plot.

How do you know that I'm not the one trying to derail Delsie? >:D

Impossible. You have had far too many chances of doing so, plus an inside agent would be too predictable. Gotta be someone who has ties to Delsie, but not enough to be noticed or thought of.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Nadaz, voice of the host

To rosie here is a excuse to not marry

Right now you might both be posters on this forum but what if one of you becomes a ruthless kingpin of a underworld crime gang and the other a cop dedicated to bringing down the gang at any cost? Your marriage would be horrible.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Skarzs

That would have some awkward repercussions when they come home from work.
Or maybe they can both be evil! Evil is fun.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,