News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ashleg's Administration

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 25, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

*Uses the Eye of Agamotto to stick Ash in a time loop in which he dies and returns to life.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

That doesn't work because I'm immune to powerplaying!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

i may have forgotten i made this topic oops

Quote from: Ashleg on January 26, 2018, 05:04:39 AM
That doesn't work because I'm immune to powerplaying!

grimacing hard

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 26, 2018, 06:02:54 AM
Black.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

You are power playing by being immune to power playing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I'm immune to being power played by power playing! (What did I just say? ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

But if you have the right to powerplay, surely I can do what I am!

Jukka the Sling

*waltzes into topic and throws rocks at everyone*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

We're not power playing because it's not your decision whether our president should be there or not. We elected you, now we've thrown you off your throne like Humpty Dumpty and established anarchy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

You've held no such referendum. Your rebellion is just that, a rebellion. Off to the gulag reeducation camp with you!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure your not allowed to say no....

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

But there is no more government of any kind. So you don't have the authority to arrest us!
We'll arrest you!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.