News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 16, 2011, 07:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Ooc: can we put the name of our character before our part of the story? I think it'd make it easier to follow along. I'm new at this so I don't know much and I'm not the best at following each character :-\

Lucas Valderez: insane mongoose and snakeslayer

BIC: little to Creek's knowledge, the reason Rikken smiled and went up the tree wasn't to escape Creek. No, this was much bigger. Creek turned around just in time to see a massive Adder swaying above him.
"Come my prey, let ssssssinder show you your eteerrrnall faaaaate.... SsssssSSSSSS"
Creek swung his sword and managed to deflect the first few blows but an adders bite is extremely strong as well as fast. Creek was pushed to the ground from one of the adder's strikes. It struck again, but it never touched Creek. A mongoose had tackled the snake and brought its moving head away from Creek's.

Lucas Valderez, snakeslayer, bit hard into the back of Sinder's head, holding on to the adder with his claws. Sinder's head shook violently back and forth and launched Lucas into the tree Rikken had just climbed up in. Sinder struck out at Lucas but instead of tasting mongoose, he tasted Rikken who had fallen from the tree! Taking advantage of the moment, the mongoose shook his head and lunged forward, spearing Sinder in his middle (not a weapon spear), launching Rikken out of its mouth and to the feet of Creek...
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 17, 2011, 10:24:50 PM
Ooc: can we put the name of our character before our part of the story? I think it'd make it easier to follow along. I'm new at this so I don't know much and I'm not the best at following each character :-\

Lucas Valderez: insane mongoose and snakeslayer

BIC: little to Creek's knowledge, the reason Rikken smiled and went up the tree wasn't to escape Creek. No, this was much bigger. Creek turned around just in time to see a massive Adder swaying above him.
"Come my prey, let ssssssinder show you your eteerrrnall faaaaate.... SsssssSSSSSS"
Creek swung his sword and managed to deflect the first few blows but an adders bite is extremely strong as well as fast. Creek was pushed to the ground from one of the adder's strikes. It struck again, but it never touched Creek. A mongoose had tackled the snake and brought its moving head away from Creek's.

Lucas Valderez, snakeslayer, bit hard into the back of Sinder's head, holding on to the adder with his claws. Sinder's head shook violently back and forth and launched Lucas into the tree Rikken had just climbed up in. Sinder struck out at Lucas but instead of tasting mongoose, he tasted Rikken who had fallen from the tree! Taking advantage of the moment, the mongoose shook his head and lunged forward, spearing Sinder in his middle (not a weapon spear), launching Rikken out of its mouth and to the feet of Creek...

OOC: by the way do not take control of other people's characters
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Captain Tammo

OCC: oops my bad! Won't happen again!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Coobreedan

OCC: That's okay, just leave controlling Creek and Rikken to me next time. :) BIC:

Creek looked down to Rikken.
"Heh heh heh...I've got you now..." He said, raising his sword, ready to kill.
"Wait!" Rikken shouted. "Why don't we at least thank this guy?"
"Yeah, I'll thank him all right..."
Creek then ran towards Lucas, holding his twin swords up high, about to slash through his skin...

OCC: Lucas won't die. I don't want you to kill Creek though, I have his death scene planned.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

OOC: I wouldn't do that to you. Are we aloud to hurt another character though? Or befriend anybeast?
BIC: Sinder had its coils around the mongoose and was trying to force its fangs into his body. However Lucas Valderez wasn't going to let it. His long arms held the adder's open jaws held at a distance. But he was losing strength fast. Seeing another creature "running to his aid" with swords held up to strike, he acted swiftly. Just as the creature was about to slash down, he moved Sinder's head in the way to take the blow, killing the adder instantly. Freeing himself of the coils, the mongoose turned to the creature who'd just helped him,
"yeeheehee, ye got ole Sinder nice an' good ye di-oh I need that!" grabbing Creek's sword from his stunned paw (adders have very hard heads) Lucas walked over to the dead snake's head and started cutting out the poison sack.

Nightfire

Vulto strode down the path in Mossflower Wood, strumming his harp as he thought up a new song. "West the Wanderer came from, leaving all to free roam, and now fifty season gone, he is returning home West at a run...no, that sounds silly. Hmm." He continued walking.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

The Masked Wolf woke up with a blade to his thoat. The owner of the blade was in an argument with his companian, unaware that he just woke up. Ever so slightly The Masked wolf took out the poision blade from a secret holder in his bed and stabed both of them...
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

winifred

juniper strolled on some random path leading in the direction of redwall abbey she knew her sister was there without her eating some wonderful lunch..........oh well she could cook pretty well herself although it was not redwall fare.She glanced at the sun it was midday as a wanderer she knew these sort of things she stoped in a small sunlit area and unpacked her small compact haversacinside was:apples,cheese,bread,mint,water and a pastie.She started a fire with some kindling and her dirk she started mint tea humming a song to herself then sat down to lunch wishing for some sort of company she had been at the plains in the west and before that salamandastron visiting her friends the long patrol.OOC:can someone run into her....like vulto or something?BIC: Aida would be dying to see her some sparrow had brought the news that the abbot had died.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Troy Troodon

Not Far away Harraie, King of the Simian Empire was out on his own personal patrol on horseback then ceased at a nearby clearing. He dismounted his stead and got a campire fire ready, with a pot and hot water to enjoy his daily cup of afternoon tea.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Coobreedan

Meanwhile, Creek was glaring very angrily at Lucas. He had blocked his attack with an adder's head. This beast had talent.
He put his other sword up to Lucas's neck.
"I am going to kill you now." He said. "Is that okay with you?"
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

OOC: This is from the viewpoint of Lucas Valderez, insane mongoose and snakeslayer

BIC:Lucas turned around, Prehaps this creature wasn't trying to protect him... O well, why would an insane mongoose care?
"hehehe What exactly is death? I've always been curious to know... It's one of those things nobeast can tell you about first hand. It is a mystery i guess... actually I would be ok with death. But not now, I'm not in the mood to die today... SIMON BE QUIET!!! Sorry that was Simon, he lives in my head heeheehee... He's a cute little ant, I raised him myself, it's a tragic story what happened, really... Anyway, I could tell you all about that later. maybe you can help me, here, hold this."
With one motion, the mongoose ripped out the adder's poison sack from the roof of its mouth and tossed it to Creek. Leaving him no choice but to catch it, or be covered with adder venom, which nobeast with open wounds wants, do they?

OOC: where is Rikken when all of this is happening? I thought he was trying to kill Creek?

Coobreedan

Rikken then leapt out from the background at caught the poison sack.
"Thanks for throwing that, I collect them." He said.
Creek moved his swords away from Lucas's neck. If the idea of death did not scare this mongoose, it was worthless.
"I'm outta here." Creek said. "I have wolves to kill."
He ran away from the scene.
Rikken stared in the eyes of Lucas for a moment, then ran away too, but in a different direction to Creek.

Troy Troodon

Harraie heard a clash of metal and steal from over the distance, He finished every drop of tea from his cup and mounted back on his horse and rode to where the commotion took place.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Nightfire

Vulto was heading for Salamandastron, the ancient home of the badger lords. He continued strumming his harp, thinking up a new song.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

Lucas got up, he was still holding Creek's sword, which he must've forgotten, o well, he'd be back. However he wished he had the poison sack too. Treating himself to a quick snack of dead adder and stuffing the rest he could carry in his sash, he walked in Rikken's direction, conversing casually with Simon, the ant inside of his head about the events that just took place, and if his mother was there or not... He couldn't remember, neither did Simon.