1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Lady Amber

957. Blow something up.

958. Light candles that are for sale.

959. Throw fruit at random people.

960. Climb up on top of a shelf, then jump from that shelf to the next, and so on.

Delthion

961. Jump on top of a shelf, then jump onto another shopper.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

asmodeus

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 28, 2012, 10:36:15 PM
109. Bring your ferret in. Let it see the pet food, but don't let it have any. Open some chip containers and put them in front of your ferret. Then let it go.

What if the ferret has seen you read redwall? 
I use arch btw.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

(I don't think that really counts...)

965. Throw the customers everywhere.

Rosie Willowwater

It does. ;D You just have  to impersonate the employees and make them throw everything everywhere ;D

967. Teleport the Walmart to a swamp

Ashleg

Persuade other customers to go to Target instead.

Delthion

968. Drive a vehicle through the doors and crash into every single aisle.

Cornflower MM

969. Drive all around the parking lot in a tractor. Then attempt to drive in the doors.

Gonff the Mousethief

970. Buy like, a lot of dog food (I mean like a lot) and get a truck to smash through the front door to pick it up. Then ask for an employee to help load it up.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

alexandre

971. Host the first ever Redwall Abbey Forum party at Walmart with the theme being "Cellars irl"
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine