News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Battle of the Fortresses

Started by Redwaller, May 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Dranfor Rofnard was making his way with his horde through the forest towards the place called Redwall. Stopping near a river Dranfor lifted a paw.
everybeast stopped. "Bring the slaves!" He called to Garrtail. "They shall build my fortress right here. Begin the construction!"

AbbotAlf0805

While this was going on a green garbed mouse was watching behind some bushes with a double-bladed sword at the ready.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: You should sign up your character Alf

BIC: "Bartel! Take a few o' this scrummy lot and h'explore the region. Yew, go an' get some vittles" Dranfor Rofnard barked. "How's it going Garrtail?"
"Never better, my lord. But we need stones to build yore fortress."

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus, hidden by bushes, then aimed an arrow at the leader of the gang and shot. But to his surprise he missed!!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Dranfor saw the arrow zip by and bury itself in a nearby rat. "fire at these bushes, NOW!" The soldiers grabed there bows and fired into the bushes. "Stop! Go an' see what it was."

AbbotAlf0805

Then Max ran as fast as he could with arrows wizzing by. Then one hit his arm and he thought, "were can I go!?" Redwall Abbey was nearby so he went there but he did not like it.

Redwaller

The soldier came back to report. "My lord Dranfor Rofnard, I saw a mouse running away, but 'e his wounded at the arm."

OOC: Just for you to know, the h in his wounded is purposeful

AbbotAlf0805

Max banged on the Abbey doors yelling, "let me in im wounded!! Ill die!!"

Redwaller

OOC: We need redwallgurl to act.

AbbotAlf0805

redwallgurl

OOC: sorry I was busy

BIC:
Kreastle was walking through the orchard at the time and boundeed up the battlements to see who the newcomer was. She saw the outcast and told him,"YOu are still outcasted! Though I won't let you here to die. We will ehlp you but you must leave once the dangers past and no funn y stuff! Agreed?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

OOC: Okay, let's say that it's been a while since Dranfor Rofnard has arrived and the fortress his finished.

BIC: "I shall call it the Fortress of Blood!" Dranfor said proudly.
The fortress had earned its name from the red sandstone sit was built from, the very same sandstone than the one used for the building of Redwall Abbey.
"Post some sentries at the top. And fill the larder full of vittles. And make weapons and armors, for we shall have a great battle soon!"

OOC: as soon as there is more people.  :(

AbbotAlf0805

"Agreed lady of the sword just don't let me die!"

redwallgurl

she swiftly unlocked the gates and took the weapon off the beast. She pointed a paw to the Abbey saying,"YOu know where the infirmy is once you are treated I'll give your weapopn back and you can go via the back gate out of here. What shot you anyway?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

"Thank you beautiful warrioress of Redwall" said Max looking at Kreastle's face. There is danger in Mossflower. "Vermin are building a fortress to attack!"