News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cute Animal Videos and Photos

Started by Flandor, June 19, 2012, 11:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandor

I couldn't actually find another topic like this in the Cellars so I thought I'd make one.  Since we had a thread for cute otters, why not a thread for all animals :)

This is a pet rat who is trying to steal a whole container of treats :)

This is a baby Dumbo rat.  It's called that because they have bigger, more offset ears.

And these rats are cuddling with a teeny Teddy bear.

"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Ah! I almost died when I saw those! SO CUTE!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Jack Russels are one of my favorite dogs

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Flandor

Tiria Wildlough

Me too! Here's more:

And here are the ferret property laws:

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Lol, I love the property laws.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Polar Bears!

Word to the wise, don't play with a football bigger than you

Bunnies!

The cookies are mine!

Rainshadow

Mod edit: Changed image URL to properly display image.

Flandor

@Rainshadow:  if you put the address in image tags rather than link tags, the image will show up rather than the huge link.

@Tiria: lol the ferret property laws are awesome.

@W0NWILL:  I love bunnies! I volunteer with then at my local shelter. 

^ Another little Dumbo rat.

W0NWILL