News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Cute Animal Videos and Photos

Started by Flandor, June 19, 2012, 11:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Cute! :D I go here when I'm down. Or happy. Or in any mood.

Lily

Gah. That meerkat. That polar bear. *dies*

Here is a baby ferret:

Tiria Wildlough

AW! SO CUTE! :o
Bunnies:

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Lily

TaggHero

Crazy to think that thing will one day become huge and basically become a super predator. lol
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

W0NWILL

Yes, one day it could kill us all. Well, it could do that right now if it were possible to die from an overdose of cuteness. ;)

Lily

I am nearly there now. Just one more cute picture and I think I might...

...yep. That'll do it. *dies*

TaggHero

There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

W0NWILL

Mice! Pity none of them have green habits.

Squirrels!

And the inevitable:

I don't know how to put a video on, but here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfFjt9EXFgc&feature=player_embedded

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TaggHero

Rainshadow

GAAAAHHHH!!!!  IT'S TOO CUTE!!!  I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lily

Hey Wonwill, you might want to check out the shiny new FAQ topic for tips on how to post videos.

Also, here is an adorable squirrel: