News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

That awkward moment when...

Started by Skyblade, August 24, 2012, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when you reveal something awkward that happened that only you know about but you decided to tell them anyways and now they look at you like you have three eyes and green teeth and it's just awkward because they can't think about you without thinking about that awkward thing you told them and it's just awkward now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

That awkward moment when you have to talk to people IRL. *Shivers*
Freddy

The Skarzs

(Just keep doing it. It gets less awkward.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

That awkward moment when you're locked out of your house for more than half an hour....
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rosie Willowwater

That awkward moment when you meet someone so nice you can't even fathom all of their kindness.

(I'm talking to you @Gonff the Mousethief, @Chipster of Noonvale, @Skyblade, @Peony, and @Sierra.)

Jukka the Sling

That awkward moment when you remember something totally stupid you did when you were eleven and you want to sink through the floor.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you meet someone so nice you can't even fathom all of their kindness.

I'm talking to you, @Rosie Willowwater And I mean it - you just happened to use the words I needed ;)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 18, 2017, 09:10:03 PM
That awkward moment when you have to talk to people IRL. *Shivers*
Quote from: Skarzs on March 18, 2017, 09:21:03 PM
(Just keep doing it. It gets less awkward.)
Freddy

The Skarzs

Just keep doing it. Start with "Hello."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

That awkward moment when you're in some kind of assembly and about four people clap afterwards, and half the people are deciding whether they should clap and the other half clap really softly.

So awkward.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.