News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Chocolate Muffins of Death!!!

Started by Rainshadow, August 24, 2012, 07:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

EAT THE MUFFINS OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!  Oh wait... hmm... maybe I need to think this out a little bit more.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 29, 2012, 11:36:14 PM
  EAT THE MUFFINS OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!  Oh wait... hmm... maybe I need to think this out a littbe bit more.

:P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Why should I refuse? Give me one good reason! Death? HA! I fear death not!
*Pencil dives into a muffin*
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Skipper

*Sniffs muffin and takes a huge bite* I thought this was a chocolate muffin of- arghhhh.

Endar Feyblade

this topic just makes me want muffins. :P

AxeHound

*Eats muffin nonchalantly* Eh. Not as good as forbidden mod cookies.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Eat up, me hearties, om nom!  Om, nom, om, nom, a baker's life for me!  Hehe!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 02, 2012, 12:17:45 AM
  Eat up, me hearties, om nom!  Om, nom, om, nom, a baker's life for me!  Hehe!
ha ha :D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Lemme guess, you sang that.  You didn't read it, you sang it.  NOW EAT THE MUFFINS!!!  *Shoves muffins at everyone*

Redwallfan7

*stuffs three muffins in Rain's face*

Rainshadow

Ack!  No!  *Dies*  *Ghost comes back to haunt Redwallfan7*  Bwahahahahaha!!!  *Shoves muffins at Redwallfan7*

Redwallfan7

*puts a protective force shield around me and fires more muffins at Rain* eat up mate!