what is the most horrible vermin death

Started by Veil Sixclaw, October 18, 2012, 05:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

#nook

That was quick, though. Ungatt's was much slower. He drowned, and he was paralyzed so he was unable to do anything about it

KitrallStreamrippler

I thought whats-his-face from the first book died pretty gruesomely- the one that got crushed under the cart. It was quick, though, I guess. Also, Riftun from Triss had a bad death. (Though I admit that I did cheer "Yes! Got what you deserved!" when he died.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on April 05, 2013, 06:11:45 AM
I thought whats-his-face from the first book died pretty gruesomely- the one that got crushed under the cart. It was quick, though, I guess. Also, Riftun from Triss had a bad death. (Though I admit that I did cheer "Yes! Got what you deserved!" when he died.)
Riftun? I forgot, who was he?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

Shadowed One

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 23, 2012, 08:16:06 AM
Those creature that had boiling water poured on them in Redwall, the ones that had hot oatmeal dumped on them in Triss. Basically anybeast that had hot stuff chucked at them. I don't like heat...

Also the ones who got trapped in a net and beaten to death. Ouch! :o

Raga Bol's was kind of bad as well. Getting all those spears in you.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Quote from: Captain Tammo on April 03, 2013, 04:10:01 PM
What about the urgan nagru? He got his head rammed into a tree!
And wolf teeth driven through his skull and into his brain. (Eeew!)
His, and Ungatt's were the worst deaths.

Phoenix

Whats-his-face, he wasn't vermin, but still...

Jum's old otter uncle who got burned to death.

Leatho Shellhound

I vote that  Baliss had the worst death!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 20, 2013, 04:52:07 AM
Festering hedgehog spikes in your head, making you suffer intolerably. Being scalded by boiling water on the head. Being burnt by flames. Yep, the worst of deaths.(did I miss anything?)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 20, 2013, 04:52:07 AM
His death was just as bad as Ungatt Trunn's death...unfortunautly :'(!

Norham Waterpaw

Oh hush! You are monopoly man! Not the real Ungatt! ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 21, 2013, 02:28:26 AM
Oh hush! You are monopoly man! Not the real Ungatt! ;D
That dosn't mean that I dont have feelings! He deserved a fare better fate than the one he got! Sure, he may have broken the necks of a couple score of creatures, but he didn't deserve that fate! Why, I ask you, did he have to die in such a horrible way? Why!? WHY!?

Rusvul

If he broke the necks of a fewscore, then neck-breaking is a fair fate for him. Ever heard the phrase "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? it's a reference to an ancient code of law ( Don't remember what it was called, but it was sumerian I believe) The general idea of that form of law is, if you kill someone, they kill you. If you put out someone's eye unlawfully, they put out your eye. If you cut off a man's hand, they cut off yours. Also, if you're trying to say that Ungatt only killed a fewscore, then you're incorrect. He was a warlord, thus, killing large amounts of creatures, both innocent, and not so. Of course, on the other hand, nobeast should have to suffer that fate, so I'm undecided about whether it was... -Insert correct word here-. His death was harsh, but fair, in my opinion.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 08:14:30 PM
If he broke the necks of a fewscore, then neck-breaking is a fair fate for him. Ever heard the phrase "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? it's a reference to an ancient code of law ( Don't remember what it was called, but it was sumerian I believe) The general idea of that form of law is, if you kill someone, they kill you. If you put out someone's eye unlawfully, they put out your eye. If you cut off a man's hand, they cut off yours. Also, if you're trying to say that Ungatt only killed a fewscore, then you're incorrect. He was a warlord, thus, killing large amounts of creatures, both innocent, and not so. Of course, on the other hand, nobeast should have to suffer that fate, so I'm undecided about whether it was... -Insert correct word here-. His death was harsh, but fair, in my opinion.
I beg to differe :(! Just because he was Ungatt Trunn, he didn't deserve what he got (in my opinion at least).
Also, you said that if you kill someone, they kill you. Well, Ungatt killed all of his enimies (exept Lord Brocktree), so how could they kill him? ;D

Rusvul

They as in the Sumerian government, as I was referencing Sumeria's law system.