News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Simple! You just guess who is going to post next! You tell them if they are wrong or not. Example:

Bob: I think Sally will post next!
Sue: Wrong! I think Bob will post next!
Bob: right!

You can guess any name they go by, like a RP character or a nickname. Just make sure they know you're talking about them!

Ok I'll do mine.
I say... Tam and Martin!

Tam and Martin

CORRECT

TNPTP is Rainshadow

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

Wrong!
TNPTP is Leatho
TNPTP means the next person to post I think. Is that correct?

Rainshadow

You, sah, are incorrect!

And I say we make nicknames for each other.  On one forum I'm on (Narnia forum), my nickname is Doctor Rain.

Firefox?  (PluggFiretail)  I like that nickname.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Incorrect!

The next person who will post will be...Rainshadow?

Rainshadow

Doctor Rain.  Or Rain.  But I prefer Doctor Rain.  It's what I've gotten used to.  ;)

Romsca?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Rainshadow

Nay, 'tis only I.  ;D

Romsca?

Romsca

Yes.

Doctor Rain? Or should I abbreviate it Dr. Rain?

Rainshadow

Doctor, not Dr.  Like the Doctor.  That's pretty much how I got that nickname.  ;)  I'm pretty much one of the huge Doctor Who fans on that forum, so after me calling myself Doctor Rain a few times, they pretty much just decided that would be my nickname.  :P

Romsca?

Romsca

Yes...again

Doctor Rain...again?

Rainshadow

Romsca

Rainshadow

Romsca

:o How'd you ever guess it was me?

Doctor Rain?