News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martins#1fan

Okay this is a simple game.
Okay........ So I'll ask, Would you rather Eat chicken, or beef? Then, some one else will choose between the two, and say beef.
And so on and so forth. I'll start things off.

Would you rather Be a writer, or publisher?
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

rakkety tam

publisher ok so its my turn if its not then ok but i'm going to do 1 would u rather eat provalone cheese or chedder jack
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Gonff

provolone

Would you rather read a redwall book or listen to it?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Bananagirl

i would rather read it

Would  you rather swim in a pool or a lake?

James Gryphon

A lake, because I can't swim and it's likely to have shallow water I can stay in. ;)

Would you rather fly into space or take a deep-diving submarine as far down in the ocean as possible?
« Subject to editing »

Captain Tammo

SPACE!!!!! did you know, that for the small price of just 33 million US dollars, you can go up into space? Thought that was funny, and for 33 thousand US dollars, you can dive down to, drum role please, the RMS TITANIC

Would you rather jump through a prickly bush 5 times, or be grounded on your birthday
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

rakkety tam

grounded and would u rather superman or batman if u r a lady batwoman or superwoman

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

James Gryphon

Superman, because flight, super-speed, having a super-intellect, invulnerability, strength, etc., etc., etc., would be *really* cool.

Just about anybody can work out a lot and get cool gadgets, but being Superman is unique. ;)

Would you rather age ten years or become ten years younger?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

If I was ten years younger I'd be only almost 3... so age 10 more years!

Would you rather wake up early or wake up late?
Received mostly negative reviews.

James Gryphon

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 19, 2011, 05:19:01 AM
If I was ten years younger I'd be only almost 3... so age 10 more years!
That's what I was counting on. ;)

For older people, the question is a given; billionaires would give almost anything to be young again, and nobody in their right mind would want to be even older, but if you're still a child, adolescent, or teenager, it does make a difference... because they still have a lot of years to go, so losing ten doesn't seem like a big deal, and getting younger means losing a lot of privileges and so on -- it might even mean becoming a baby, if you're young enough, which is totally uncool.

Anyway, to answer your question:
QuoteWould you rather wake up early or wake up late?
Early is more practical... but waking up late implies I slept in longer.

Still, early, because I sleep in late often enough, and usually feel like I missed everything that happened that day.
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Good answer! But you forgot to say the next would you rather question!  ;D
Received mostly negative reviews.

James Gryphon

Ah, you're right, I did.

Would you rather have great love (for and from someone) and great pain, or just a little love and just a little pain?

(And yes, I'll try not to be so philosophical the next time I can do one of these.)
« Subject to editing »

rakkety tam

little love little pain would u rather be in the future with laser guns and stuff or the past with swords and such

James Gryphon

The future, because their medicine, living conditions, and so on are likely to be significantly better than the present, whereas the farther back you go, the harder it gets.

Would you rather be completely unknown, or make a mistake that will be recorded in the annals of history?

(Okay, here's one more philosophical question.)
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

I would rather be completely unknown. I don't want to be famous!  :o
Would you rather eat chips or chocolate?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.