Favorite Castaways book

Started by Vilu Daskar, May 16, 2013, 08:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Romsca

I like The Voyage of Slaves the best, because it is the most realistic and has the best insults ;D. I also thought Ben and Serafina were cute together :P. Serafina
DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE VOYAGE OF SLAVES!!!
shouldn't have died. :'( That made me sadder than any of the Redwall books.
[close]

Ungatt Trunn

I haven't read the series yet, but I want to. When I finish it, I'll get back to and tell you which one I though was the best...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

Angel's Command. The pirates at the beginning were AWESOME!

Spoiler
I was sad when Captain Thuron died, though.
[close]
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Romsca

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 23, 2013, 12:50:13 PM
Angel's Command. The pirates at the beginning were AWESOME!

Spoiler
I was sad when Captain Thuron died, though.
[close]
That seems to happen to a lot of those pirates, don't it :-\

Ungatt Trunn

The Castaways books sound pretty cool...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

They are!! Read them! My favorite is the Voyage of Slaves.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: PluggFiretail on June 12, 2013, 02:22:36 AM
They are!! Read them! My favorite is the Voyage of Slaves.
I think that's my new favorite.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

My favourite is the first one. I like them all, but the others were staged earier, and, well, they just seemed......Off to me, somehow. :-\ I like them all, though.

The Skarzs

Haven't finished voyage of slaves. Just couldn't seem to read it with the same relish as the other ones. :-\ :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Vilu Daskar

The Mask

Haven't read the voyage of slaves yet, the library doesn't have it so...
The first two books were good though, although I must say I like Redwall better.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

@Mask: Can your library request an inter-library loan? Mines does.

The Mask

Yeah, but only within the state. And mine is one of the two in the state. :'( :'(
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock