News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

MeadowR's Redwall Drawings. Most currently not showing - thanks, image hoster

Started by MeadowR, June 29, 2013, 12:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

NovaNocturne

Oh you are quite skilled! I look forward to seeing more art by you!

MeadowR

Thanks. :) Here's another quick doodle I finally got around to colouring up the other day. Brome, also from Martin the Warrior reprimanding a villain:

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Nice job. I like his expression.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Thanks. :) One more pic soon and then I'll slow down again here...
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Lady Amber

MeadowR

Thanks, Amber! :)

Last one for now. A little doodling of Gonff (probably):

REMOVED...
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

MeadowR

I don't really these days due to lack of time... but if you're interested in one and want to leave some info here, I might be inspired to draw when I have a bit of time. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

MeadowR

Holy crumpets... just seen that none of my pictures are showing, and further investigating, seems to be a problem with Photobucket and I might not even get any pics I might still want off? Nor will they be able to be shown at all on here or other sites. Better see if I can get in and them out without paying... *sigh* :/ Anyone, which image hosting site should I use instead, please?
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Oh. Right.
Turns out in order for you to post pictures on other sites you need to pay photobucket a monthly subscription.
I think I will switch to imgur or google pics myself. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Yeah... no way am I paying a subscription! At least I can still access my photos to remove them or save them. I gather you can still link to an image on here, and that it's only inserting the image that is disallowed. If I've understood that right (???), not all is lost. Will still look in to imgur or so.

>>> Anyway, I originally was posting here to ask if anybody was interested in a trade? Suddenly felt the urge to do one. :) It would be a Redwall-related one, and I'm thinking, in case I'm under pressure of time, that it could be similar to the Brome pic I did (which I can't point to further up because it's no longer showing!), in that it would be a sketch of the character, then coloured with no - or limited - background, depending on time. Unlike the Brome pic, which really was a very quick doodle, I'd spend some more time on the sketch. I say Redwall-related, so there's an option of Redwall-inspired character, too.

Anyone interested? No problemo if not. :D <<<
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Cornflower MM

I use PostImage for all of my pictures - It's quick, free, and there's an option to get the pictures taken down after however many days. (Perhaps not good for art, but for other pictures, very  nice indeed)

The Skarzs

What's wierd, though, is that my pictures seem to show up (for me), and I use photobucket.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.