No
2 (5.6%)
Maybe
7 (19.4%)
What's Battle Front?
6 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Cornflower MM

Eh, maybe not exactly like th picture I'm abl to see, but that IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on April 13, 2014, 06:35:04 AM
Quote from: rachel25 on October 03, 2013, 03:50:56 PM
Do you think a Redwall Battle Front Wii game should be made. I think yes, they've made a Star Wars one so why not Redwall, it's got enough battles in it  ;D

On a side note, that lady must be Southern, since she's saying 'Yus!'

Izeroth

Not to be a huge downer, but I kind of feel making a game like this would be disrespectful to Brian Jacques. He always said he didn't want a Redwall video game because he was afraid it would have too much violence... I think any Redwall game would have to include some puzzles, quests and such, not just fighting.

Blaggut

True, true....

But if it was made it should be 1st person.
~Just a soft space boi~

Jetthebinturong

[derogatory statement against] FIRST PERSON!!!  >:(
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Another problem with this is that Redwall isn't really famous enough to warrant a battlefront game being made. (Not to mention the fact that Disney pretty much killed the battlefront franchise)

Jetthebinturong

Disney hasn't touched the Battlefront franchise, it has nothing to do with them unless you mean the story in which case, who plays Battlefront for the story? Seriously, who?

Izeroth

What I mean is that with Disney's acquisition of StarWars it looks like no more Battlefront games will be made.

Jetthebinturong

Battlefront III has been in development for two years

Izeroth

Oh, I see now. Battlefront three jumped from around so many different developers that it looked like it would never come out, but looking at it now it seems that its release will follow the latest Star Wars movie releases.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Conrad the Painless

I LOVE Battlefront! Actually, I think I might- digs in boxes-

Redwall Battlefront......I like it. Or Conquest is even better. But in all honesty, I would like a more adventure type of game before anyone thinks about that.

Right now I was thinking about why no one has made a Narnia Battlefront type o' game to go along with the movies.......
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Izeroth

I think an adventure game would just fit in more than battlefront. Redwall has a fair amount of battles, yes, but compared to all the riddles and quests and pizzles, they only compose a fraction of the books. Star Wars, on the other hand, is much more suited to battlefront, because practically the whole movie series is about battles.

Hickory

Agreed, but I must say that you could involve certain battles like Cuthbert vs. Slothunog, Deepcoiler vs. shrews, etc. You could also do custom battles (Urthclaw vs. Ugnatt Trunn?) so it doesn't have to be army battles.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.