News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Sie turned around to face Leliah. "No everything is not alright. I've been dragged away from Salamanderstron where all my friends are, and have had to travel with a half insane haremiad, who seems only to talk of food, and doing her duty." Sie growled, "And I'm being treated like a child by my father, even though without me he couldn't have ever defeated a horde of searats that turned up on our shores. But all I did was not listen to one instruction and he's shipping me off here."

KitrallStreamrippler

Leliah carefully hid a smile before answering. "Sounds like you've had quite a time of it. In fact, y'sound like I did a few seasons ago. Hmm... Tell me- have you ever gone apple-pickin' before?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Cornflower MM

OOC: sorry I've been away so long-moving y'see!!

BIC: Abbess Lavender finished securing the Main Gate, walking over to Sie and Leliah, in time to hear her ask if he had ever been apple-picking "it's just about time to start picking them; it's good fun!!! now im off to make sure Tango hasn't eaten us out of lock, stock and barrel, as they say!!" so she started to walk toward the Kitchens....

OOC: will SOMEONE PLAY THE FRIAR???!!!!!!!!

Faiyloe

Enthaladna, the abbeys Warrior, had been watching the badger and the hare from the wall tops, She climbed down the wall stairs to great them she walked up to Sie and said "Why hello you must be Sie you are the splitting image of you father.  I'm Enthaladna and as the Abbey Warrior I would like to formally welcome you to Redwall Abbey. I would be willing to give you a tour once you get settled and If you need any thing just ask," 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Sie was a little taken aback by how nice everyone was, and when he was asked if he had ever been apple-picking he replied in a rather surprised voice, "No, that's left to the hares, and a tour would be alright I guess."
~~~~
Tango shouted in outrage at all the kitchen staff, with the Friar at their head holding a rolling pin. "Well that wasn't exactly a fair fight! All I wanted was a bit of tucker, you Tyrant."
She walked away with sore paws, head, and tail. Then she noticed a group of Dibbuns being thrown out of the kitchens too. Tango giggled evilly to herself, before walking over to the Dibbuns. "Why hello little chums, I see that grub swipper has cast you lot out too. How about we join forces to defeat the Tyrant once and for all."
The Dibbuns cheered, and Tang giggled evilly again.

Cornflower MM

At that moment Abbess Lavender walked up " why, Tango, what's the joke?? Hmmmm?? It wouldnt have to with raiding the Kitchens, hmm???"

rachel25

Tango and her Dibbun allies shook their heads innocently, "Why Abbess, I'm hurt that you would even think of such a thing wot. It burns me down to the soul that me, and my friends could be accused of such a thing wot." a sly looked past from Tango to the Dibbuns.

Jukka the Sling

Sister Ambrosine appeared with several other Dibbuns around her, clinging to her dress. Many were yawning and rubbing their eyes. But the tiny volebabe was yelling uproariously. "No, we don' wanna go to bed!"

Ambrosine chided him gently. "Come on, up to the dormitories with you. Dibbuns need a nap in the afternoon." The mousemaid looked from Tango to the Abbess to the other Dibbuns grouped around the haremaid. "These little ones need their afternoon nap. Come on then, Dibbuns." With some prompting from Abbess Lavender, the somewhat-sleepy Abbeybabes followed Ambrosine upstairs, although the very tiny volebabe wasn't too pleased with the idea of having a nap. He kept screaming "DAB!" at the top of his lungs, but was finally put to bed by the Sister.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Tango, why don't you take a walk in the orchard with me? it's been awhile! *takes Tango by the arm, and starts pulling her toward the orchard*

rachel25

"Easy old gel, don't pull me blinking arm off wot." Tango said jokingly as she walked with the good Abbess. "How's things been at the old Abbey then wot." Tango said looking about her.

Cornflower MM

good, good...nothing extraordinary...what about the Mountain ?? any news?? ;)

rachel25

Tango shrugged, "Except the jolly old badgerlord and his son Sie are having issuse not really. We've had a few vermin attacks but nothing we couldn't handle."

Cornflower MM

really?? and how is the Badger Lord Faring?? and Lady Serena?? and what sort of issues? i hear that Badger Lord and his son have issues....

rachel25

Tango laughed out loud, "Issues? There blooming out bursts, and the Lady Serena is fine. Just upset with Sie, he slaughtered a load of unarmed  consairs  who had surrendered. The argument between him and his father later was terrible, you could hear them down in the mess, wot."

Cornflower MM

(by this time their at the pond ;)) oh, no! that's horrible! more so since they surrendered!! i certainly see now why Sie was sent here...