Announcements Response Topic

Started by Matthias720, November 11, 2013, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadaz, voice of the host

are there ties for second and third places that's what it looks like
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on December 21, 2017, 05:45:23 PM
are there ties for second and third places that's what it looks like

I'm still compiling the final tally as the last of the judges' scores come in. It's possible there could be ties, though I doubt it'll happen in the extravaganza. Those colors on the scoreboard were leftover from an earlier version. I'd forgotten to edit out the colors! Way to have a keen eye, though! I'm surprised you didn't notice something else hidden near the scoreboard... *evil laugh*
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nadaz, voice of the host

THAT'S AMAZING that Redwall is going to HAVE the AMAZING STAR singer STELLA LUMARIS SING at the Abbey HOWEVER I will not be able to attend because I have to be on my WAY back home.

Captain Tammo

ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY VOICE?!

That's okay, the results will be up there to stay so you can check them any time!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rosie Willowwater

Spoiler
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHANKYOUSOMUCHHHHHHH*TACKLEHUGSTAMMOANDEVERYONEELSE*
[close]

Nadaz, voice of the host

Thanks to the staff and skarzs for having this contest and congratulations to the contestants especially to @a crumb
and
@roise willowwater

Gonff the Mousethief

Congratulations to y'all three! So glad to see the winners be such grand souls.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

MeadowR

Congratulations, you three!! :D And to all others who contributed! ^-^

How did I manage 11 points? - didn't think I'd made any contributions. o_o

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Captain Tammo

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on December 23, 2017, 05:33:48 PM
Congratulations, you three!! :D And to all others who contributed! ^-^

How did I manage 11 points? - didn't think I'd made any contributions. o_o

Lol we wanted the contest to be really easy to take part in, so lots of people got points - even if they weren't trying to. Winning was a bit of a harder thing to accomplish, though. So everything evened out in the end :)

And of course, congrats to you all! I'm glad everyone had fun!

Lady Amber

Chipster of Noonvale

Congrats Nadaz, Crumb, Rosie ^-^

__ Chipster of Noonvale ____ 1 points __
WAIT WHAT :o What did I do?

James Gryphon

A bit worried about the post backgrounds. Putting something over parchment is one thing, but I think they might be too bright and making it less readable. Let me know what y'all think.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Yes. It's actually hurting my eyes. :P Not saying that new is bad, it's just that the old ones were more neutral.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Nadaz, voice of the host

*Thanks Skarz's post* It is too bright for me and the thanks button was good to have, but I am glad that you kept the quote button because on some older devices you have to quote someone if you want to reply to a post.

Rosie Willowwater

Yeah, something a bit darker might be nice.

Also, I love the update, but I was wondering why you got rid of the features like flags, and thanks. They seemed like a pretty consistently used feature.

(Ninja'd)