News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Asmodeus......

Started by Coobreedan, August 04, 2011, 05:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many times have you been eaten in this game? (After you've played a few times)

Never
41 (42.3%)
Not much
26 (26.8%)
More than once
16 (16.5%)
Loaaads
14 (14.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Coobreedan

:o I did not know that!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Sorry Cobreedan! Didn't mean to spoil you! :-\
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Bananagirl

10, hahah what are you all so scared of, there's nothing her...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Lily

Skalrag of Marshank

8, 9

FINALLY I AM NOT EATEN!!!!!!!!
  ~ Larry Boy

Captain Tammo

10. Wow first time and I'm eaten!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Skalrag of Marshank

I was Asmodeus' first victim on my first try...

~ Larry Boy

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

DanielofRedwall

6 7 Me likes! There should be a rule you have to put up a number and not avoide the 10.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

:( 10... *gulps, then gets swallowed*
Received mostly negative reviews.