News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Character Maker

Started by Edraithel, April 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

~ Redwall Character Maker ~

I wanted to make a character maker for Redwall in adobe flash pro but unfortunately don't have the program or the knowledge to use it, so I've come up with the next best thing! I've put together different options and drawn them and then complied them.
~~~~~~
Next to be finished: Female Badgers

With these makers I will continually add things and be improving them, so please check back often to see if anything has changed. If anybody has adobe flash pro and knows how to make a somewhat complex character maker/dress up game I would love to collaborate with you to make this more user friendly and fun.

If you think of things that I could add please tell me, I'm always looking to improve it.

If you can't use the link then you might be able to see them as an image on the forum but they look really small. If your browser zooms in you can try that. With google chrome if you zoom into 500% you can see them. If not I can email them or try to figure something else out. But if the links work for you I suggest using them since it gives you the bigger size image.

~~~~~~

How the maker works is if you fill out the small form below of the things you want on your character, I will combine them together and post a lineart of your character.

Color Options

If you want a colored version just add the number of the color after the item you want. If the item has trim please specific what color you want the trim. If you don't pick a different color for the hairstyle I will just make it the same color as the fur.

If you already have a character and you want it colored then resubmit the form with the color number substituted for what would usually be the item number (with this as well please specific trim color if the item has trim)

Example of colored version

[close]

Colors

Mice

Male
Male Mice:

http://i.imgur.com/6F3BXfP.jpg

Body type:
Eyes:
Eyebrows:
Tunic:
Over Layer:
Robes:
Armors:
Weapons:
Cloaks:
~Accessories~
Belt:
Jewelry:
[close]

Female
Female Mice:

http://i.imgur.com/w2tg1w6.jpg

~Basic~
Body type:
Eyes:
Eyebrows:
~Clothes~
Tunics:
Coats:
Dresses:
Aprons:
~Accessories~
Hats:
Belts:
~Jewelry~
Earrings:
Bracelets:
Necklaces:
[close]
[close]

Otters

Male
Male Otters:
With the slingshot, in order to have the bag you need a waist belt. You can stack a waist belt with a chext belt. Scars can be stacked to whatever combination you want.

http://i.imgur.com/5dtFQ7x.jpg

~Basic~
Body Type:
Eyes:
Eyebrows:
Tattoo/Warpaint:
~Scars~
Face:
Claw:
Burn:
Slash:
~Clothes~
Tunic:
Over Layer:
Jacket:
Robe:
Armor:
~Accessories~
Belt:
Jewelry:
Misc:
Weapons:
[close]

Female
Female Otters: The over layer can be put over either a tunic or dress.

http://i.imgur.com/9bOZjgS.jpg

~Basic~
Body Type:
Eyes:
Eyebrows:
Hair:
~Clothes~
Tunic:
Over Layer:
Dress:
Jacket:
Armor:
~Accessories~
Belt:
Jewelry:
Weapons:
[close]
[close]

Squirrels

Male
Male Squirrels:

http://i.imgur.com/AP8Eb70.jpg

~Basic~
Body Type:
Eyes:
Eyebrows:
~Scars~
Facial:
Body:
~Warpaint/Tattoos~
Facial:
Body:
~Clothes~
Tunic:
Over Layer:
Jacket:
Robe:
Cloak:
~Accessories~
~Belt~
Chest:
Waist:
~Jewelry~
Earrings:
Necklace:
Ring:
~
Gloves:
Scarves:
~
Armor:
Weapon:
[close]

Female
Female Squirrels: The aprons are only available on dresses 1 and 3. If you have questions about the items please feel free to ask.

http://i.imgur.com/8rPYJoi.jpg

~Basic~
Body Type:
Eyes:
Eyebrows:
Hair:
Scars:
Markings/Warpaint:
~Clothes~
Tunic:
Over Layer:
Jacket:
Dress:
Apron:
Cloak:
~Accessories~
Belt:
Jewelry:
Gloves:
Scarves:
~
Armor:
Weapon:
[close]
[close]

Hedgehogs

Male

Male Hedgehogs:

http://i.imgur.com/V2Fjj5Q.jpg

~Basic~
Body Type:
Eyes:
Eyebrows:
~Scars~
Facial:
Body:
~Warpaint/Tattoos~
Facial:
Body:
~Clothes~
Tunic:
Over Layer:
Jacket:
Robes:
Cloak:
~Accessories~
-Belt-
Waist:
Chest:
-Jewelry-
Earring:
Necklace:
Ring:
Upper Arm:
Lower Arm:
~
Gloves:
Scarf:
~Armor~
Upper:
Lower:
Weapon:
[close]

Female

Female Hedgehogs:

http://i.imgur.com/IBCdN0w.jpg

~Basic~
Body Type:
Scars:
Warpaint/Tattoos:
~Clothing~
Tunic:
Over Layer:
Dress:
Cloak:
~Accessories~
-Belt-
Waist:
Chest:
-Jewelry-
Earring:
Necklace:
Ring:
Upper arm:
Lower arm:
-
Gloves:
Scarf:
~Armor~
Upper:
Lower:
~
Weapon:
[close]
[close]

Hares

Male
Male Hares:

http://i.imgur.com/q6S7oco.jpg

~Basic~
Body Type:
Eyes:
Eyebrows:
Hair:
Scars:
Warpaint/Tattoo:
~Clothing~
Tunic:
Over Layer:
Jacket:
Robes:
Cloak:
~Accessories~
-Belt-
Chest:
Waist:
-Jewelry-
Earrings:
Necklace:
-Bracelet-
Lower Arm:
Upper Arm:
-
Gloves:
Scarf:
~Armor~
Upper:
Lower:
-
Weapon:
[close]
Female
Female Hares: Over layers go over tunics or dress, corsets go over tunics, over layers, or dresses, and cloaks go over all of that.

http://i.imgur.com/Q1UalX1.jpg
~Basics~
Body Type:
Eyes:
Eyebrows:
Hair:
Scars:
Warpaint:
~Clothing~
Tunic:
Over Layer:
Jacket:
Dress:
Corset:
Cloak:
~Accessories~
-Belts-
Upper:
Lower:
-Jewelry-
Earrings:
Necklace:
-Bracelets-
Upper Arm:
Lower Arm:
-
Scarf:
Gloves:
~Armor~
Upper:
Lower:
~
Weapons:
[close]
[close]

Badgers

Male
Male Badgers: You can have your character dual wield with the regular swords or regular axe, it can be two swords, two axes, or one sword and one axe. The quiver automatically comes with the bow.

http://i.imgur.com/sRcUt1y.jpg

~Basic~
Body Type:
Eyes:
Eyebrows:
Hair:
Facial Hair:
~Scars~
Facial:
Body:
~Warpaint/Tattoo~
Facial:
Body:
~Clothing~
Tunic:
Over Layer:
Jacket:
Robes:
Cloak:
~Accessories~
-Belts-
Upper:
Lower:
-Jewelry-
Right Earring:
Left Earring:
Necklace:
Upper Arm Bracelet:
Lower Arm Bracelet:
Scarf:
~Armor~
Upper:
Lower:
~
Weapons:
[/spolier]
[close]
[close]
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Skyblade

Hope I do this right!

Male Mouse

Body type: Fit
Eyes: 6
Eyebrows: 4
Tunic: 5
Over Layer: 3
Robes: None
Armor: 2
Weapons: 2
Cloaks: None

Belt: 2
Jewelry: 3

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Edraithel

Quote from: Skyblade on April 29, 2014, 01:00:03 AM
Hope I do this right!

Male Mouse

Body type: Fit
Eyes: 6
Eyebrows: 4
Tunic: 5
Over Layer: 3
Robes: None
Armor: 2
Weapons: 2
Cloaks: None

Belt: 2
Jewelry: 3
Do you want the bracelet on the right, left, or both arms?
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

MeadowR

Cool! Fun idea and well put together. I'll edit this tomorrow with my character maker request. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Edraithel

@Skyblade
Since you didn't specify which arm you wanted the bracelet on I just put it on the right arm.
Here's your mouse!

Edraithel

If you would like me to make a drawing of your RP character or OC then please leave a description of their appearance, clothing, any scars, weapons, etc. You can use them for RP or any other use as long as you credit me as the artist.

Current Requests Being Worked On(and status):
rusvulthesaber: Will start soon.
Cornflower MM: Will start once I finish rusvulthesaber's
AbbotAlf0809: Will start once I finish Cornflower's
Amarith Waterspring: Will start once I finish AbbotAlf's

Edit: For anyone requesting a drawing after AbbotAlf
I will not be doing group drawings, also I will take one character at a time. If you want more than one character done then you can request another one after somebody else. Basically don't request two or more in a row.

rachel25

*sobs brokenly*
I can't go to any of the sites! My dads blocked them!  :'(

rachel25

Urm, could you draw these three guys standing together, but could you have Donavin standing more in front.

Name: Donavin
Spices: Otter
Family: Gretheg
Role: Lord
Weapon(s): Long bow and arrows, dagger, and dirk.  
Appearance: is quite tall, and slim, but is still strong. Has a few scars, and has tattoos up his arms.
Armour/Clothing: Where's a dark green tunic, and brown belt. Has black lase-up boots,. Has brown leather quick strap on armour, black leather fingerless gloves, and  leather shin guards. Has a black, and red quiver.  
Personality: He sometimes acts before he thinks, he can be a little boyish at times, he likes to live in the moment.
Likes: Enjoys parties, and banquets, and loves archery contests. (mainly because he almost always wins) And likes to go out for a morning run every morning.
Dislikes: Troubler causers, and boasters. And can't stand being beaten at archery, but also hates it when someone tries to use a bow, and can't.  
Strengths: Archery and Tracking. He is Athletic and Agile.  
Weaknesses: Beautiful maids, and his pride.
History: He is Orvil's younger brother and the head of the smaller half of the Gretheg estate in and around the forest. His men are the best archers and trackers.
Other: His favourite drink is October Ale.

Name: Adlais (nickname Echo)
Species: otter  
Family: Gretheg-Donavin.
Role: Warrior, but is distantly related to Donavin, but just works as one of his men.  
Weapon(s): Long bow, and arrows, dagger, and a small grapple hook, and rope which he keeps on his belt.
Appearance: Isn't very tall, but is strong. Has good upper-body strength.
Armour/Clothing: Navy blue tunic, leather armour, with black jacket, and brown belt, black boots.  
Personality: Is friendly, but can be annoying. His nickname is "Echo", because he repeats orders, and almost everything over, and over again, without meaning to.
Dislikes: People talking about him behind his back, being ignored, and not being included.  
Strengths: Archery, being strong, and has good earing.
Weaknesses: Is a terrible climber, is afraid of heights, and can't read or write, but doesn't like telling anyone.  
History: He never knew his father, and was brought up by a mother who was often out. Basically brought himself up, didn't get a proper education, and his mother died when he was only fifteen.
Other: Is very loyal, and would never think of following, or working for anyone except Donavin.

Name: Orvil
Spices: Otter
Family: Gretheg
Role: Lord
Weapon(s): Sword, shield, dagger, sling
Appearance: Taller and bigger then Donavin, His burly, and muscular. Has green eyes, and quite a lot of scars
Armour/Clothing: Dark blue tunic, with gold embroidery, and a navy blue velvet cloak, also with gold embroidery. Black belt, with silver buckle, and black boots. Has hardened leather armour.
Personality: A strong leader, is sensible, and is careful about what decisions he makes. Always looks at the situation from every angle.  
Dislikes: Foolishness, and bullies.
Strengths: He thinks things through, is physically strong, and has a lot of followers.
Weaknesses: His temper, when he losses it, he losses it in a big way. His pride, his wife, and his lack of skill with a bow.
History: The older brother of Donavin and the leader of the larger half of the Gretheg estate.  
Other:

Edraithel

I uploaded them to imgur and changed the links so if that website isn't blocked for you you should be able to use it.

rachel25

Um, I don't know if that'll work, but ok.

Rusvul

Hello! Welcome to the forums. From what I've seen of your art, it looks great. This is my character- I'd much appreciate it if you drew him for me :)
(He's not from a canon RP- Thus the goggles and rift generator)

Name: Valerian 'Shaderun'
Species: Mouse, although only those who know him well would know that.
Side: Rebel
Appearance: Wears black tight fitting leather clothing, with bits of brass and purple shroudy fabric all over it. A hood and dark purple-tinted goggles obscure his face.
Personality:Nobody really knows, except some of his good friends. He's loyal to those he chooses to be loyal to, but that's not many. He's usually not very kind, but he can be extremely helpful, and he enjoys that
Weapons:  A basic knife, and on his left hand, a Voidrealm Rift Generator-
Technicalities about Voidrealm Rift Generator
A device that straps to his arm like an armband, but when he flicks his wrist, three hinged spiky bits shoot out and form an orb just in front of his hand. After a moment of charging, it activates, and in a flash of purple and black light, he vanishes. In his place is an intangible, almost entirely invisible purple silhouette (In darkness, it's almost entirely impossible to notice it) takes his place. He is transported to a Voidrealm, a shadowy world where almost all manmade structures are almost gelatinous, and you can pass through at will. However, staying in a voidrealm is draining, and staying in one for too long will surely drive him insane. Any longer than two minutes is considered extremely dangerous, although he has been known to stay in a Voidrealm for over five- However, after doing so, he was almost dead, and he wasn't really the same ever again.
[close]
Other: Second-in-commmand of the rebels, if that's okay- Otherwise, I guess, the leader of some elite run-up-and-take-things-with-absolutely-no-regard-for-fairness-or-honor squad. Maybe both. Not a public speaker in any way, but a good strategist- Although he doesn't understand anything to do with honor. He's the sort of person who will do absolutely anything to accomplish his goal, short of genocide or hurting his own people- Unless his own people have agreed to a suicide mission, or something of the like, that is.

That was my app to the RP- I should probably add that he has dark brown fur, and that his eyes are purple due to void distortion. However, the latter probably isn't relevant, because his goggles are worn over his eyes. He's fairly young, but probably at least twenty-three. Probably older than that. His rift generator is a foot-long brass tube strapped to his arm, with various wires running across the inside and outside. Perhaps a few gears- Lots of steampunk-style stuff. At the end of that- About four inches past his hand- are three retracting claws that face towards the center focusing crystal, which is a lens-shaped purple crystal. If he's stepping out of a rift or standing with his back to a wall, he'd likely have the claws out and the orb present- Ready to use if he needed to.

Several poses are preferred- Standing with one arm at his side and the other pushing his goggles onto his forehead, for instance, with one leg slightly bent. Or standing with his back flat against a wall, head facing a corner, a revolver in his hand that's farther away from the corner. Perhaps striding out of a swirling purple vortex... Lastly, kneeling, perhaps on the edge and peak of a roof, with one arm over a bent leg, and the other hanging at his side.

Thanks! Much appreciated :)

EDIT: I forgot to add that while agile, he's not muscular or particularly strong. In general, his only combat advantage is, of course, the rift generator.

EDIT: Fixed a weird problem.

Edraithel

@rachel25 I noticed that Orvil has two different clothing descriptions. Are they two different outfits? If so do you have a preference to which I draw him in? I also noticed a difference in Adlais' clothing descriptions as well.

Faiyloe

OMG Your stuff is amazing! How do you do it what program do you use?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Edraithel

I use manga studio. It's a great program, unlike photoshop it's really user friendly and meant for painting/drawing.