News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russa's Restaurant

Started by Russa Nodrey, June 11, 2014, 02:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

*eats doughnut immediately* MMM mmm MMM! Can I have a plate of spaghetti and meatballs?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Gives Tam his taco* Extra cheese and tomato just like thou asked.
*Give HIAG a giant platter of cheese* If you can't eat it all I'll just give it to the dog.
*Gives Amber her milkshake* Anjoy Ember, I mean Amber. *Coughs*
*Hands Amy her spaghetti and meat balls* Here you are. You now what, I think I'll get myself some too. *Walks back behind counter* If anyone wants anything, just holler!
Freddy

Cornflower MM

*Slurps down milkshake and eats cheese* Yes, Head, I did mention cheese. May I have lots of candied ginger, and more extra extra sharp cheddar cheese? And throw in some goji berries, preferably dried, please.

Tam and Martin

Mmm! This is good Russa! Thanks!

Now can I have a plate of Frog legs? Fried withy a bit of butter?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dag Downyfur

*walks in*
Hmm...I don't know what to get..wait, I know!
*walks over to counter*
Can I have a banana?
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Tam and Martin

CAN I HAVE ONE TOO? Along with the frog legs?

Romsca

The cook's dead, sorry. *evil laugh* *hides bloody knife behind back*

Dag Downyfur

You don't need to cook a banana, though.
And naughty Romsca, what did you do this time?
*suspicious*
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Amarith Waterspring

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 14, 2014, 08:44:43 PM
*Hands Amy her spaghetti and meat balls* Here you are. You now what, I think I'll get myself some too. *Walks back behind counter* If anyone wants anything, just holler!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Tam and Martin

*Rings a bell impatiently*

Frog legs please!

Cornflower MM

*Hollers* RRRRRRRUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russa Nodrey

*Appears behind Romsca and snatches knife* Naughty Romsca! You're too young to play with knives!
Sorry everyone! I was a bit busy back there. ::) *Wipes spaghetti sauce off face* but I'll serve y'all as fast as I can.
*Gives Corn Cob her cheese, candied ginger, and goji berries (dried)* Excuse my ignorance, but what are goji berries?
*Gives Tam his banana and fried frog legs with butter* Sorry 'bout the wait, but that spaghetti was good.
*Gives dag her banana* There's plenty more where that came from. (I have a banana garden)
Freddy

Cornflower MM

I think Dag;s a gal......

Here, I post a pic of dried goji berries! They're highly nutritious, blah blah blah......
GOJI BERRIES!!!!

* Enlarged to show detail, and they be dried
[close]

Ooh, delicious! *Attacks food, them hold out empty plate* Mopre please?

Tam and Martin

Russa Nodrey

*Gives Corn more goji berries* If anyone wants me I'll be back in me kitchen.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 24, 2014, 12:13:57 AM
I think Dag;s a gal......
*Coughs* I didn't ken...
Freddy