Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Old Man voice.* Back in my day, dabbing was just called sneezing! *Old Man voice ends.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Delthion

@James Gryphon, surely this violates some forum rule?! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

*Headless Skarzs rises from the ground. Mounts harbinger dragon and raises his hammer of vengeance.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

MeadowR

I must be missing something about the word 'dab' here. :0

How about D.A.B. instead?
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Delthion

DEATH ABOMINATING BEAVERS!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

MeadowR

Brock's eyes opened once. ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

And we can't allow that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Indeed we can't. You either.