News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

WAIT!! HOLD THE PHONE!!!!

??? ::) ??? ::) :o :o :o :o

THERE'S AN ANTMAN MOVIE COMING OUT????!!!!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Tiria_Wildlough

I.....AM.....CRYING....I....AM....SO....HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

Søren

You really need to read all this:
http://marvel.com/news/movies/23547/marvel_studios_announces_full_phase_3_slate_at_special_event
Full phase 3 slate, new Black Panther, Two Avenger movies, two Captian Americas, Inhumans, new GOTG, all that good stuff.

LT Sandpaw

ANTMN IS SO COOOOOL! So is Wasp going to be  thing as well?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Mhera

Woah now, TWO new Captain America movies?

This sounds really, really good.

Eulaliaaa!

Is anyone else really excited to see the new Age of Ultron Avengers movie? That looks awesome!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jetthebinturong

I'm most looking forward to Black Panther followed closely by Doctor Strange though I don't think either of the two rumoured casting choices work for him (Benedict Cumberbatch and some guy I don't know the name of but have seen when my friend tried to convince me that Cumberbatch would make a good Strange)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Eulaliaaa!

I've not heard of Black Panther or Docter Strange, what are they about? Same with a lot of the new marvel movies coming out.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Black panther: King of Waconda (I have no idea how to spell it. . .), a country in Africa locked away in itself, containing both advanced technology mixed with primitive tech. Their source of their tech: vibranium, the metal Capt. America's shield is made of.

Doctor Strange: I know nothing of him other than the fact that he is a magician, and I turned enemies into wooden crates when playing him in the Ultimate Alliance video game.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

He was a lowlife who learned magic from a Tibetan Monk. He has a a few magical items, most famously, the Eye of Agammato.

It's Wakanda by the way :D
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Cool, they sound pretty interesting. I've never really read any comic books (I know, shame on me), so I don't know what any of the new marvel movies are about. But they all sound pretty cool.  :)

Søren

I think Chadwick Boseman will play a great Black Panther. He's awesome. He was great in 42.
Also: teaser for the new Fantastic 4!

Eulaliaaa!