News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Banya on August 03, 2017, 10:53:30 PM
Quote from: Lady Amber on July 13, 2017, 01:49:19 AM
Jukka meant the stupid teenage girls playing a... different version of "Kiss, marry, kill."
You'd know the original from the child-friendly adaptation right?
Yeah, we already know what the original thing is, but my parents were both unamused by this being in the film.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

They just say F, M, and K in the film don't they? It shouldn't really be a problem.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Clearly you are unfamiliar with Jukka's parents. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on August 04, 2017, 11:41:31 AM
They just say F, M, and K in the film don't they? It shouldn't really be a problem.
Idk, I was under the impression from a couple review sites that "F" was the only thing abbreviated.  But anyway, it's the obvious meaning of the word/abbreviation in this context that my parents were less than thrilled with.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

A direct quote is "F, marry, kill" (The letter F pronounced as "Ef")

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Been binge-watching Comicstorian and Comics Explained on YouTube.

MUST LEARN ALL THAT THERE IS TO KNOW.

Help me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I WOULD BUT I SUFFER FROM THE SAME AILMENT!! KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Then I am not alone in this plight?

I feel new strength coming to me! I shall watch ten more videos!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

YOU MUST COME AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN TO OMNISCIENCE!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

But only after the arduous practice of procrastination.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Certainly! One must procrastinate for at least two decades.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Regarding the Sinister Six: Vulture's wing suit was destroyed, and I assume his lair full of the Chitauri tech was raided by SHIELD. He certainly doesn't have the resources after he breaks out (which would have to happen in order for there to be a Suici- er, Sinister Six.) This is all really speculation, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for there to be a raid on another gonverment transport to regain some material to build the Vulture suit. But I'm not sure Marvel is looking to take 1-2 movies to set it up, when there are other great Spider-Man villains (Like Green Goblin) who might end up being brought back (since the Toby Macguire movies are not part of the MCU as they were made before Iron Man IIRC). Just as long as they bring Dafoe back for that one. ;)

Anyway, just my two cents on the matter. (I didn't bother doing any research, so I might be misremembering some information.)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

Have y'all seen this Ragnarok pic?

I'm lowkey shippin' it.  (*gasp* A pun!)

Delthion