News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 13, 2017, 01:49:19 AM
Jukka meant the stupid teenage girls playing a... different version of "Kiss, marry, kill."
Oh right. Along with Tony's remark in the beginning, plus his toward the end that was kinda weird.
Tony is weird. :P

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

Oh and Ned's excuse for why he's in the computer room instead of at the dance. *Nods*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

GUYS!!!  I HOPE YOU'VE ALREADY HEARD ABOUT THE INFINITY WAR FOOTAGE RELEASED ON SATURDAY NIGHT AT D23 BECAUSE IF NOT, YOUR MINDS ARE ABOUT TO BE BLOWN.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-footage-from-avengers-infinity-war-blows-awa-1796948476

I'M SO HYPED I CAN'T EVEN.  I'VE BEEN DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIND A LEAK OF THE FOOTAGE BUT TO NO AVAIL.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Right?!

An IW concept art poster was released at SDCC today!  Presumably, more will be released over the next three days to make one big poster.  https://www.comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/avengers-infinity-war-sdcc-poster-unites-earths-mightiest-heroes-spider-man-and-the-gotg-a152636

Looks like Bucky has a new arm, and Spidey has a different suit (from Homecoming, maybe?  Probably not.  Idk).
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

I really need to go see spiderman. *checks bank account* ....Yep its not happening.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Bribe an elderly person into helping you go see that movie.

Delthion

But she has no money with which to bribe such a person.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

She must use her spidey-senses to steal some.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Jukka the Sling

The Skarzs

Holy smokes YES YES SO MUCH YES I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT.

Oooooohhhhhh, yes.
I guess I'm a bit of a Thor fanboy. :P Manly man. :P You know, I think he needs to grow his hair back before Infinity War.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.