News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Tiria's (Sunpaw's) Art Request

Started by Tiria_Wildlough, January 16, 2015, 12:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

Okay, guys!! If I can have some requests for some art, I shall a start drawing.  ;) :D

It might take me a little while to draw, I want it to look nice.

Jukka the Sling

Could you please do this character for me?

Name: Mayflower ("May")
Species: Hare
Weapon: Twin daggers sheathed on either hip.
Description: May is a haremaid of average height, with light tan fur and big brown eyes. She is a little shy at times, but once you get to know her she opens right up. May is generally a bit quiet and unassuming, but once provoked, she has all the ferocity of a tiger - both in battle and in fighting for what's right. In general, she is more inclined to be tolerant of so-called "vermin" than most other woodlanders. May wears a green tunic and a belt, a short, hooded brown cloak, and a pair of black boots.
Hobbies: Traveling (though she only left Redwall about a season ago), and reading.
Personal Story: May is the daughter of Abbess Fern and her husband, Mycroft (from the RP Hidden Within the Walls). As shown in the RP, May spent her early seasons at Redwall with her parents and younger brother, Brinkut. Though she loved life at the Abbey, a few seasons ago she decided she wanted to see more of the world she read about in books. After finally broaching the subject to her parents and convincing them to allow it, May left Redwall. She's wandered for about a season so far.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tiria_Wildlough

What would you like her tunic to look like, like style?

Jukka the Sling

Just a basic sort of design with long sleeves. I don't mind too much.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tiria_Wildlough

Gonff the Mousethief

Would you be comfortable doing a group?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 16, 2015, 02:18:04 AM
Would you be comfortable doing a group?

Sure!! Want me to add your name to the board?

Gonff the Mousethief

Oops, sorry, I ment doing a group picture. ( I believe this is what you ment)
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Tiria_Wildlough

Gonff the Mousethief

What I mean is will you be OK if I asked for multiple people in one picture.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Tiria_Wildlough

Ohhhhhh! Yes!!! Totally!! Ask away!!  :D

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 16, 2015, 12:34:50 AM
Could you please do this character for me?

Name: Mayflower ("May")
Species: Hare
Weapon: Twin daggers sheathed on either hip.
Description: May is a haremaid of average height, with light tan fur and big brown eyes. She is a little shy at times, but once you get to know her she opens right up. May is generally a bit quiet and unassuming, but once provoked, she has all the ferocity of a tiger - both in battle and in fighting for what's right. In general, she is more inclined to be tolerant of so-called "vermin" than most other woodlanders. May wears a green tunic and a belt, a short, hooded brown cloak, and a pair of black boots.
Hobbies: Traveling (though she only left Redwall about a season ago), and reading.
Personal Story: May is the daughter of Abbess Fern and her husband, Mycroft (from the RP Hidden Within the Walls). As shown in the RP, May spent her early seasons at Redwall with her parents and younger brother, Brinkut. Though she loved life at the Abbey, a few seasons ago she decided she wanted to see more of the world she read about in books. After finally broaching the subject to her parents and convincing them to allow it, May left Redwall. She's wandered for about a season so far.

She turned out really good!!!! Now, I just have to figure out how to get the picture onto the computer......

Jukka the Sling

Great!

Once you get the pic on your computer, you'll need to upload it to a site like Photobucket or Imgur. Or a blog, if you have one. Basically, somewhere on the internet.

Tiria_Wildlough

Tiria_Wildlough